Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #1 
Larsa

Randomness about an old pokemon card.....

Ok so I was a ninties baby so as a kid my life revolved around pokemon. Especially the cards. I have a neat pokemon card collection ( old school and new school ) that I keep updated. So I was looking at a sandslash card from the fossil expansion ( very old card ) and it totally looks like a blurred buttcrack in the background. I see a fuzzy image of a hairy lower back, white cheeks, and a buttcrack. IDK if this was meant to look this way or its a concidence but either way its funny. LOL.
Sorry if this was weird, I just thought Id share as my friends and I find this halarious X'D
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:38 AM   #2 
Pitluvs

I'm a little older, Pokemon was known to me but I never collected. Now my little sister, wow. She had everything Pokemon. She still has all her original cards from the 90's, holograms and everything. I'd love to look at them! My son, who is 3, just got a Pokemon card in his McDonald's meal the other day. Manchop I believe. And I heard his Aunty took him to McDonald's yesterday and he got a plastic Pikachu! I just love Pokemon now, might go find my game for my DS and play lol My next Betta WILL be a Pokemon name.

Evee was my fav by the way :)

Card in question? hehe

Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #3 
Larsa

Hahahah I was totally one of those kids who had everything pokemon!!! One of each figurine, the games, the CD roms, movies, plushies, cards, cereal, coloring books, stickers, lunchbox, poptarts, pens, folders, everything!!! sadly I lost most of it when I was little... But my collection still grows!
EEEVEEE!!! Vaporeon, gyarados, milotic, lapras, and lugia are my ultimate favs. If I was any it'd be vaporeon!
The Mcdonalds pokemon event... omg I flipped out big time and went to 5 different mcdonalds to collect all the toys!!! Got em' all :) Cost like 1.25 for each toy. Machop isnt in the happy meal cards as he is a first gen pokemon and they did a 5th gen special. I have duplicate mcdonalds cards :( But I still keep up to date with pokemon cards and the games!!! They are sooooo fun!!! I have: Yellow, Red, Silver, Crystal, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, ***SOULSILVER***, and White versions. I did have Ruby but it was stolen T_T
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote