Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #1 
ChelseaK

Wisconsin Betta Keepers Unite!

I thought it'd be neat if we had our own thread :)

If anyone is planning on going to the State Fair sometime next week, you should definitely look me up! From Monday-Wednesday I will be in the swine barn most of the time, taking care of my first love over bettas (my piggies) :)

From Thursday - Sunday I will be basically just wandering around and then performing with my showchoir HeatWave in the Ag oasis tent (right next to the Wisconsin Products Pavilion) in anyone cares to check it out.

Again, thought it'd be neat to have our own thread where we can talk about Wisconsin-y things and maybe even trade fish and stuff. :)
ChelseaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #2 
BETTA DET

Attached Images

BETTA DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #3 
MaggieLynn

I wish I could go to the state fair. If I had the money I would make the trip =/ Chelsea did you mention what part of the state you were from? I dont remember if you did in the other thread
MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #4 
HelloThere123Betta

Yay! Wisconsin!
HelloThere123Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

mmm, Cheese!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #6 
ChelseaK

I from as far south Wisconsin as you can go. Literally 2 minutes away from illinois
Old 08-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #7 
MaggieLynn

ahh. im in packer country. haha. i will be going to sheboygan wednesday. I have never personally driven past appleton.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 AM   #8 
ChelseaK

Has everyone heard about what happened at the State Fair today(outside of the fairgrounds I should say)? Beware!

How many bettas does everyone have? And are they any really good LFS's close to you?
Old 08-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #9 
MaggieLynn

No i didnt hear. And there are 2 here in Green Bay, I like the one down town better than the one on the west side.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #10 
MaggieLynn

I have 10 bettas, I have 5 males and 5 females, the females are in a sorority, and all the males are in own tanks, Im going to do a 10 gallon divided three was so instead of 6 tanks I have 4. 2 of my tanks have live plants. I have 2 crown tail males hercules and fred. fred has a blue body with red fiins and hercules is black bodied with yellow fins. Huey is a veil tail and hes like a mix of colors, dont know how to explain it, i got him from the lfs i like. then there is Norbert my blue green mustard gas dragon hmpk, newest addition is Haku a veil tail male who is a marble i think (in avi) he has a white body with blue iridescent to his fins in the lightand a blue and orange tail, Then i have 3 vt girlies and 2 ct girls. the vt's are gloria who is red, luna who is a white-ish with pink iridescent, and heidi who is cambodian then one of the ct's looks like fred blue with red fins her name is gail and lastly viola who is all blue. That is my little family haha. I just went to look and huey has like a pink-ish body with a light blue-ish purple fins that have red at the end. Ill try to post a pic.