So i bought a half moon super red recently and I put it in a breeder tank. Ill upload pictures. Its a plain REPTILE tank with two plant bulbs, a cup for a bubble nest, and an almond leaf in it. He recently died to what i believe was dropsy. I got the water tests and there is no beneficial bacteria, pH is normal, as is ammonia and nitrate. I bought a new betta thinking that everything was fine now and i just got a sick fish but after putting him in his tank for an hour he is already staying on the bottom of the tank (like my last fish) and not moving or eating at all. What is wrong with my set up? Is it the tank? Is it somehow killing the fish? I really do not know. Please help me guys!
I got a female betta fish in my aquatic garden tank and she is doing fantastic. Constantly moving, eats tons, and very interested in everything. What would be a good course of action on saving and breeding my betta fish?
Thank you for your time