Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #1 
cajunamy
Banned

So who else is here procrastinating on cleaning house?

lol! I hate cleaning ... so yeah I'm here instead.

I have the normal household stuff to do - laundry, kitchen, vacum, then I gotta clean litter boxes (cat and rabbit) and change water for my fishies, and also finish setting up some tanks!
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

I HATE housework! lol I didn't get my vaccuuming done today. I wish I could be like my sister in law and clean, clean, clean. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #3 
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

cajunamy,

I know how you feel! :)

My best advice is to turn off the computer (only for awhile), turn on some music that gets you feeling good. Adult beverages may be consumed in moderation - if, that is, you're an adult and not residing in a dry parish!

Break up your list:

House chores
Mammal chores
Fish chores

Which every group is the most pressing, target for tonight. Get 'er done. Come back online to receive further instructions! ;)

HUGS!
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #4 
cajunamy
Banned

I know it too! But then I wouldn't have time for my crafts and animals LOL.

My neighbor said she doesn't know how I deal with all the fish and 4 cats and house rabbit, I said well, I just don't clean my house lol!

I don't even need my house spotless, just decent with no huge pile of dishes and laundry caught up.

I'm hoping with my youngest starting school on the 15th (his sister already started Friday) I'll be able to manage to keep up with it all!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #5 
cajunamy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Fishy Fishy Fishy View Post
cajunamy,

I know how you feel! :)

My best advice is to turn off the computer (only for awhile), turn on some music that gets you feeling good. Adult beverages may be consumed in moderation - if, that is, you're an adult and not residing in a dry parish!

Break up your list:

House chores
Mammal chores
Fish chores

Which every group is the most pressing, target for tonight. Get 'er done. Come back online to receive further instructions! ;)

HUGS!
Yeah! Sounds good LOL. Will do - music has been playing already ;) But I like the drink idea - it will help with my back as well b/c I can only do so much bending before my back is about ready to give out ;) Good idea!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #6 
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Does the house rabbit use the cat litter box? I hear they can be trained to do so.
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #7 
1fish2fish

I usually like keeping my house clean but lately I CAN NOT get myself to do hardly anything! I feel so horrible. I know I would feel so much better if I would just clean my house but it's like a forcefield keeping me from doing it.

I'm off monday and I AM going to clean. I can't start a new semester with a dirty house.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #8 
cajunamy
Banned

Well I say a house rabbit more in the sense that I keep her inside - she is an angora, and with temps and humidity the way it is here, I couldn't keep her outside. I do let her out of her cage a couple times a week though, and I've actually started blocking off an area just for her so any messes are contained. She seems to perfer her cage though. Her cage is actually one I made - it's called a C&C cage - although I'm not using one of the c's. I used storage cube grids zip tied together.

She pees in her cat litter box all the time, but poops out of it -- usually when she eats from her bowl. I hear if I get her spayed that litter habits would improve, but I'm not sure I can afford that right now. Plus it would be an hour's drive to get her to an exotic vet. The pills are nothing though, sweep up easily and no stink at all.

SO... I got everything I needed to done except for the fish tanks - I for sure have to do jars tonight, but I can do tanks tomorrow. I'm glad the many jars I have (around 50) only take about an hour of time. It would take less if I had double the amount of jars, but I don't.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

I like the music and adult beverages part. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #10 
cajunamy
Banned

yes, it helped mightily DQ ;)