Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #171 
SVC

Yes, I have been very (impatiently) patient waiting for this tank to cycle! I'm glad it is getting there. I'm thinking all the medicating I did earlier on wiped out the good bacteria that had not yet taken hold properly.

I might look into getting the brine shrimp if that is better than the pea, and no, thankfully PTG has not had anymore buoyancy issues. I think it was probably due to the parasites or whatever was ailing him last month. I thought he came close last week when the green tea incident happened (he started blowing bubbles out of his gills) but thankfully he didn't start floating.

I'm glad your little guy is at least floating upright now. It shows that things are going in the right direction and hopefully he will start eating and soon be able to swim again. I am just imagining what this fish hospital of yours must look like! You have so many! lol I'm going to call you Dr. Sakura from now on.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful weekend too, what's left of it. I am going to a BBQ later on this afternoon. In my neck of the woods, this will be one of the last outdoor get togethers before the cold weather hits! Definitely BOO on that! :/
SVC is offline   Reply With Quote