Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #1 
crezelda

I need him rehomed ASAP

It is with a heavy heart that i have to find a new home for my husband.

He is way to big for my home..I had no idea when i married him that he was going to be 6'1", even though I had researched his type, it just didnt seem to matter at that time, cause it just didnt. Well now it does, so ta ta to him

He has developed some bad habits, and i just dont have the time to train him properly as I work all day. When I married him, i had no idea i would have train him, i thought they came already trained. Dam

I am looking for a good wife for him, one that will feed him, massage him, take him out of his lazy boy once in a while, give him a shower, and make him an inside man during the day, however he does not mind staying out all night, but I am sure if you get him neutered that might help a bit with the wandering and sleeping around

He comes with the two kids from his previous home, his remote, a case of Bud Wieser, some clean underwear, and a shock collar. Why the shock collar you ask...well its easier than actually taking the time to train him properly. All you have to do is turn the shock collar up to 95 and zap the living crap right out of him. Oh yeah....then he will do what you ask most of the time.

He also comes with his dog house. He is very used to being in the dog house as he is a diobedient aggressive man sometimes.

Please let me know if you are interested..I dunno, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this man into my home, and ,i thought i would want him for life, but i just don't anymore, he has too many health problems, and has become a big burden on me financially, not to mention that i have had to take a second job to care for him, and therefore i am gone for 12 hours a day working my ass off so his life can be good.

Dont get me wrong....I really love my husband, but i have decided that this is the best option. Oh Pls don't judge me I beg this of you, as you just don't know my circumstances, and how utterly heartbreaking this is

If you are interested please respond by email, Oh yes, and another thing I need him gone by Tomorrow as my new husband is moving in and somehow i dont think they will get along, so i am going to get rid of my first love to accommodate my second love.

Serious Inquiries only. I will compose a short list of potential people that seem like a good fit..If you decide after he has lived with you for a period of time that you just dont want him any more either, I will take him back and dump him at the shelter for useless husbands, if its not already full.

sorry...saw this on CL and had to repost...

husbands are renowned for being near impossible to train, and being riddled with bad habbits
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #2 
Leeniex

Not until I can find a home for mine.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #3 
crezelda

i wonder if anyone has had a husband hoarding issue....
imagine the smell
Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #4 
Sweeda88

OMG, this is awesome!! xD
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #5 
crezelda

maybe someone can help me with house training issues? my human male is good at going in his designated tinkle spot, but sometimes misses by an inch or two >:(
also he has the bad habbit of leg humping
Old 08-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #6 
tsoto80

me likes! :)
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #7 
vaygirl

That was a good laugh! I thank you. :D
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #8 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by crezelda View Post
maybe someone can help me with house training issues? my human male is good at going in his designated tinkle spot, but sometimes misses by an inch or two >:(

Ya, I have 4 males in the house. There's more pee on than in the toilet every day.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #9 
crezelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
Ya, I have 4 males in the house. There's more pee on than in the toilet every day.

just ONE visiting sometimes is too much!
and he says he cant help it; most of it is what splashes up.... oi

on the thought of becoming a man hoarder... the filth and stench would out surpass ANY cat hoarde
Old 08-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #10 
tokala

Sooooo funny! This had me in stitches.
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote