Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 AM   #1 
Luimeril

anyone got any IAL?

i'm looking to buy some IAL(Indian Almond Leaves). i found some on Ebay, but REALLY don't want to import any, and i only have $7 on my paypal, so that's almost out of the question anyways. and, i figured, my $7 is better spent here, on people who maybe need some extra cash to buy that shiny rock, or those breeders they want.

i'm not picky about the quality, or quantity, just remember: i have 9 babies i want to spoil with some brown water, and then three who belong to family, who could use that boost IAL gives. xD i break the leaves in half, so they last longer, but still. :d 12 bettas to spoil with brown Fish Tea. xD

so, shoot me some offers, if you have any you can spare. >w>

ps: this place needs a seller/buyer forum. x3c so threads like this, and "selling bettas" ect has a place to go. o3o *suggestion*
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #2 
1fish2fish

I might could work something out with you :)

I can't spare 12 leaves but maybe 8? Would that work? An envelop would probably about $3 shipping so that would be .50 c a leaf? Sound good?
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #3 
Luimeril

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I might could work something out with you :)

I can't spare 12 leaves but maybe 8? Would that work? An envelop would probably about $3 shipping so that would be .50 c a leaf? Sound good?
that'd be fine. :3 shoot me a PM with the price again, and your Paypal, and i'll send it right away.

8 should last me a good while. :D
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #4 
Lion Mom

"ps: this place needs a seller/buyer forum. x3c so threads like this, and "selling bettas" ect has a place to go. o3o *suggestion*"

AGREE 100%!!!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:04 PM   #5 
Littlebittyfish

They have a selling/classified area on the tropical fish keeping side of the forum. :)
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #6 
1fish2fish

The issue is BF is a stand alone forum.. while it is attached to TFK and has the same staff, etc... it has it's own domain name and appearance which makes it seem separate from TFK... so it would be nice if there was a classifieds section for BF.com or if the classifieds section from TFK could be added here.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #7 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
The issue is BF is a stand alone forum.. while it is attached to TFK and has the same staff, etc... it has it's own domain name and appearance which makes it seem separate from TFK... so it would be nice if there was a classifieds section for BF.com or if the classifieds section from TFK could be added here.
I agree, a lot of the members here might not even know about TFK...The only reason I discovered it was because I kept getting emails from TFK when I would get a reply from here...and i was like what?took me awhile to figure it out..And have only made a small number of posts over on there.Would be nice to get some guppy grass right here from the nice people of bettafish.com.
Just thought I would mention it in case any one didn't know it was there.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote