Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #1 
LittleBettas

OMG, amazing improvements, Hercules, Pickel, and Finn!

My 2 rescues Hercules, who was placed in a cup with another betta, he was BADLY torn up but he has made GREAT leaps in recovery and is a amazing little guy, Finn, hd/has fin rot SO badhe is left with almost NO fins,he is FINALLY growing new fins, he can swim and eat almst normally now!

Last, Pickle, the VT female I bought as a pretty forest green, after watching "her" for 3 week I caved and got her... turns out she is a he.. and WOW, amazing coloring (pictures do not do her justice, my BF calls him gy fih since he looks like a little rainbow)

Hercules (actually a solid RED)
Day 1

Day 8:

Now:

Finn
Day 1

Now:

Pickle
Day 1:

Now:
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #2 
NCPanthersgurl

Oh wow! Nice :D
NCPanthersgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #3 
Dozzem

NICE! Finn is growing YAH! Your pink one is very pretty! Your an awesome fishy parent!
Dozzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #4 
hmckin20

finn is getting some fins! 8D and he's not brown! is he blue? man he's gonna be a pretty fish. your darlings have improved so much (:
hmckin20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #5 
LittleBettas

AW :D
Thank you everyone (And Hercules is actually RED, my phone only takes him as pink though :/)

Fin is gorwing new fins, I am SO happy, no signs of fin ro anymore, but Im continung treatment since it was so bad
He seems to back and forth on color, he turns brown/gray when stressed, but I can tell if he wants to be purple or blue =0
Im really excited to see his improvments, it has been AMAZING waching Hercules so far and I cant wait to see him when everything is all grown in (he has been tailbiting of and on, but I think it becuase his fins grow in uneven and he has a lot of trouble swiming, that and the sudden occurence of fin rot :( it looks gone now, but continuing treatment for him)

Thank you again,Ill continue photographing their developments as it is AMAZING
Old 08-16-2011, 05:41 AM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

That really is amazing! When I saw that first pic of Hercules I was astounded he was still alive. And he made a comeback like that? Amazing. Just incredible. THen I saw the second guy, I was like "That's a fish???" And now he's got some nice fins coming back! Really great job.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #7 
fightergirl2710

They look great Littlebettas! And all thanks to you! :)
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #8 
cajunamy
Banned

They're looking great :)
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #9 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
That really is amazing! When I saw that first pic of Hercules I was astounded he was still alive. And he made a comeback like that? Amazing. Just incredible. THen I saw the second guy, I was like "That's a fish???" And now he's got some nice fins coming back! Really great job.
I know, my bf's mom was with me when I got Hercules, she just saw him again yesterday and was like WOW, He is really looking amazing! (I am SO happy to see the improvments in him)

Lol, my bf said the same thing when I picked Finn up... he thougt he was a tadpole, heslooking so great and now he can actually swim, I love watchinh im eat (I REALLY wish I could video him eating, hes such a little fighter)

:)
Old 08-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #10 
LittleBettas

Thank you fightergirl and cajunamy :D
I can wait to see them both once they have all their fins back, it really is amazing to watch them go from all beat up, to flaying at me everytime I go to clean their tanks

<3