Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 02:37 AM   #1 
mookeeful

Thanks!

Hello all! I am a new user to the forum here...but have been perusing for a couple weeks now. I wanted to say thanks for all of the info & experience I have found here!!! It has been tremendously useful for my hubby and I in setting up shop for our boys! (We each have a tank, hehe)...anyhow, that was all
mookeeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:49 AM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm glad we were able to help you. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #3 
mookeeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm glad we were able to help you. :)
Thanks!!! Everyone has been sooo helpful!
Old 07-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #4 
Jessabell

C: Everybody is usually super nice here. Sometimes people arn't...but you never know lol. I try to help out when I can C:
Jessabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #5 
mookeeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessabell View Post
C: Everybody is usually super nice here. Sometimes people arn't...but you never know lol. I try to help out when I can C:
Yes, people are definitely different (: I haven't seen any case thus far of the not nice, hehe!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #6 
GunsABlazin

welcome, we look forward to meeting your bettas and getting more to know about you!
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #7 
mookeeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsABlazin View Post
welcome, we look forward to meeting your bettas and getting more to know about you!
Thanks!!!! And same for you (: I love seeing everyone's pictures and hearing about their lil guys antics! I do have a pic of my Mojo Jojo up in the pics forums, and will be working to get one of my hubby's - Swifty. He is rather under the weather at the moment and we have been working to treat him for constipation & SBD.... since he hasn't been feeling so hot, I couldn't put him through the stress of trying to get a pic since he is naturally quite camera shy (its mine that's the ham, hehe).
Old 08-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #8 
betta fish crazy

I love this site because you can get accurate information from friendly, experienced betta owners and also chat about bettas! It can be hard to find books about bettas and reliable websites about them and not everyone wants to hear talk about bettas 24/7.
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #9 
mookeeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta fish crazy View Post
I love this site because you can get accurate information from friendly, experienced betta owners and also chat about bettas! It can be hard to find books about bettas and reliable websites about them and not everyone wants to hear talk about bettas 24/7.
LOL! No kidding! If I even get started at work I immediately see my co-workers facial expressions and know its time to stop, LOL! I knew it was probably bad when my brother was in the delivery room waiting for his daughter to be born & asks me how I am doing and I go into a 5 minute schpeel about my "babies", hehehe. The addiction runs deep in this household for sure (: And you are also right about the info - it seems that most of the others sites all contradict each other, and I just like having consistency. Everyone here seems to have learned either from their own experiences or the experiences of others, which definitely trumps the basic yahoo answers, so to speak. Don't get me wrong, some of those may be knowledgeable, but their are so many incorrect answers - I just always come here. At first my hubby would just raise his eyebrows when I said "I must consult my forum!" but now he tells me to check first before we do anything, hehehe.