Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2011, 01:27 AM   #11 
tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
Yeah, I know! My mom actually bought it, but I ended up "borrowing" most of the things. She can't wear fake jewelry anyway. She has highly acidic skin, and after a few wears, her jewelry turns green. x(
Oh my! How unfortunate for her (yet fortunate for your jewelry box ) Wonder what their story is- can't wait to see pictures!
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #12 
Sweeda88

I'll take some pictures tomorrow when it's light out. I also collect owl jewelry. I ADORE owls. I'll snap some pics of that collection as well as some jewelry I've made. Also, I enjoy cooking. I'm pretty good at it, too. If you give me a recipe, I can probably make it. =) I also like to experiment. Stir Fries are my favorite.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:38 AM   #13 
tokala

Owls are so cool- tomorrow I will pm you this great article i have book marked about them and their meaning to humans. Such a beautiful and inquisitive creature. As for the cooking, again, I am clueless. Some people just have a knack for it, (its kind of like kitchen chemistry haha). Do you ever make up your own recipes?
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:39 AM   #14 
Sweeda88

Not really. I usually get them off the internet. I don't NEED a recipe for stir frying. I just throw together what I have.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #15 
Amphibianite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokala View Post
I wish I could cook- that is an art for the eludes me! What is your favorite theatrical production? I know little to nothing about all of your interests, I bet I could pick your brain for days.
Haha I have always loved to cook which is why I have a culinary degree :P
Hmm favorite that is a hard one. I adore so many, mostly musical theatre though :P. Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, The Book of Mormon (SOOOO wrong but so funny)
Well you are welcome to pick my brain for days and find out what you want to know haha.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #16 
CodeRed

A good number of people on here know of my reptile addiction >.> I've got 3 snakes myself and know quite a bit about other species. Less so about lizards and amphibians and turtles than snakes, but still a decent bit about them. I used to be a huge reader, but am less so these days... running out of good books! I take a couple of Creative Writing classes which I really enjoy! A lot of art classes, though. I'm not so good at art, though, but I do it because it's fun (: I'm also a huge gamer... Not so much competitive gaming, but for fun! I've got some really good online friends that I keep in contact with in the outside world as well (: One of them makes excellent jelly LOL.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:13 AM   #17 
Amphibianite

Hey CodeRed, I have a snake myself :P
I am also a book worm and a writer haha and of course a gamer. :P
What genres of all three above do you like?
Old 08-20-2011, 02:17 AM   #18 
CodeRed

I'm mostly a fantasy-lover in all three ;) I ONLY read fantasy (except for school books, not much choice there), I write fantasy and occasionally sci-fi, and really... most of my games are fantasy-based OR games based in the past... Although I'm an absolute sucker for Sims.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #19 
Amphibianite

I adore fantasy, scifi, horror, thriller, and action. If they are written well of course haha.
Gaming I am a FPS lover I admit it haha. Love a good RPG too.

I admit I play D&D too haha
Old 08-20-2011, 03:23 AM   #20 
crezelda

i do beadowork, i collect bones, claws, feathers ect ( that skull looks cool, know a lot of people who do that), i draw, and i bum around playing videogames lol
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote