Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #21 
DNangel

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
So you're another one of those " they're just fish, they have a 3 second memory, they feel no pain, they have no emotions etc. " ..
Yes, yes i am one of "those" people...I love my fish, and i treat him with the best of care I: i can't help going to the pet store to buy him more and MORE, but anyways i am gonna go back to TOPIC before anymore people start to quote my comment and using exclamation points at me.

ANYWAYS to make this clear i was just saying they dont have human emotions (if you were a pellet sized person they wouldn't feel sad after they ate you? like a shark, and like every other creature in the blue?jusssst think about it.) and if you actually read my first comment i was saying it's disrespectful to the fish (even though they have no emotions) to give them less care that you would for another fish when you have a total of 1-20 fish.

Last edited by DNangel; 08-23-2011 at 05:51 PM.
DNangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #22 
fightergirl2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNangel View Post
Yes, yes i am one of "those" people...I love my fish, and i treat him with the best of care I: i can't help going to the pet store to buy him more and MORE, but anyways i am gonna go back to TOPIC before anymore people start to quote my comment and using exclamation points at me.

ANYWAYS to make this clear i was just saying they dont have human emotions (if you were a pellet sized person they wouldn't feel sad after they ate you? like a shark, and like every other creature in the blue?jusssst think about it.) and if you actually read my first comment i was saying it's disrespectful to the fish (even though they have no emotions) to give them less care that you would for another fish when you have a total of 1-20 fish.
Lol! They don't feel bad trying to eat my fingers now
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote