Betta Fish Forum banner

Moving Day- How did your betta do?

423 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  stripedsocks 
#1 ·
There has been a lot of posts about people asking the best way to move their fishy friends, particularly as we move into dorms. Luckily, we all have bettas so we didn't have to worry about them running out of oxygen! Feel free to post your own experiences with the move, I would love to hear them!

I moved 2 bettas, 2 anubias plants, christmas moss, and 3 moss balls.

I lost one betta. He has been off color for a long time now, and the move was just too much for him. :-( RIP Monet.
I nearly lost the anubias. The jury is still out on them. They look green, and they are holding themselves up again, I think, but they almost dried out too much!

The moss balls and christmas moss look great.

Smaug looks amazing! I am just tickled at how good he looks in the ecoxotic lights! He was never in this tank before, so he has been exploring and eating everything he can fit in his mouth! No stress from him at all. Even though he is an old man (going on 3 years!), he does not seem phased by the move at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.