Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #1 
laughing

Thought I'd catch ya'll up..

I have kind of disappeared off this site! Well I don't have internet access any longer, just on my phone, and it is difficult to access this site easily off of a PHONE. As well I have been extremely busy as many of you have experienced.

Anyways, since I am on NOW, I thought I would catch y'all up!

Kaida is doing very well. She hasn't gotten much bigger so I think she's going to stay her petite size. She has only gotten eggy once, but within the past few days has been flaring her beard! It's very adorable. If she wasn't older and carrying eggs and have her egg spot I would think she was a plakat male! Her colors just get brighter and she's nearly rainbow now. If I can get pictures I will post them, she never sits still! ;)

Julep is no longer green, rather a fabulous blue. He has been very healthy as well and being his usual happy self! He still loses ALL his color when it gets dark, so he still freaks me out with that, LOL! But he isn't sick so I don't worry too much and leave his light on. He had an algae problem which struck me odd, so yesterday he had everything 100% cleaned and needs a new filter pad. Anyways, I added some java moss to his tank and he LOVES it!! He swims through it all slow-like as if he's a predator or something, just too cute!

My male from Chard I am STILL waiting on. It's almost September and it's still 107*!!! I don't want another dead fish so it's worth the wait. I am hoping to switch my 10 gallon community to my 20 but need a hood for it. If I can do that and decorate it, I will put one of my bettas in there with them. If not, the new male is going into my empty 5 gallon.

Hopefully I will be on more! I hope everyone is doing well (:
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #2 
vaygirl

Aha! I was wondering what happened to you. :)

Glad to hear everyone is well. :D
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #3 
fightergirl2710

Good to have you back laughing! We missed you :>
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome back!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #5 
1fish2fish

I was wondering where you'd snuck off to also.

If you use Tropical Fish Keeping on your phone it's much easier because they have a mobile version of the site. You can access Bettafish.com through TFK by going to the freshwater section and clicking bettas (or somesuch nonsense) and then you can use BF.com through TFK.com and it is a LOT easier to navigate.

Did that sound too much like Inception? A forum inside a forum?
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #6 
laughing

LOL @ 12Fish ;) I will have to try that! I am able to get on here and there, but haven't been for SO long I have missed it!

Glad some of you actually noticed my disappearance, I'm loved! <3 Awwww. I will try and give more updates. Everyone is doing just fabulous and I snuck some more pics that I will post when I can get to a computer, unless someone knows an Inception trick to post on a phone! Ha ha!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote