Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #31 
RoderickUsher

Also, in regards to previous pictures, sorry, but I don't have any. I always meant to get some but Finn is camera shy and tends to swim away from the camera, refusing to sit still long enough to get a good picture. Photo taking has been easier in his current state.
RoderickUsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #32 
Sakura8

Yes, I think that would work. I wouldn't do a stronger dose of the meds but just a bit over on the ES and conditioner should be fine. Not too much over on the ES, though.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #33 
RoderickUsher

Ugh.
He didn't make it. My gf gets home before I do and found him dead.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who offered suggestions and advice. An extra huge thanks for Earthworm, and an extra extra huge thanks for Sakura for following this so closely.

I've learned a few things from this, albiet at a painful cost. I have some supplies on hand I didn't have before, and will be able to respond more quickly in the future.

Thanks again to everyone; this would have been even more unpleasant to go through without your advice and sympathies.
RoderickUsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #34 
Neil D

Aww, I'm sorry roderick.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #35 
Sakura8

I'm sorry Roderick, I was really hoping he'd pull through for you. Finn was a handsome fellow and I'm sorry you lost him. I hope you and your GF get another betta and continue posting here. If you have any questions about getting set up, definitely let us know, everyone here would love to help you.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #36 
earthworm88

So sorry for your loss :(
As you said, we all have to learn from scratch and somewhere. I honestly had no clue about how to take care of fish (still a newbie myself) and this forum has been a tremendous help with their generous support and knowledge. I hope you and your gf will give it another try and get to enjoy watching them flourish under your care and share them with us :)

Best of luck.

Cheers!
earthworm88 is offline   Reply With Quote