Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2011, 11:54 PM   #11 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoilover12397 View Post
Mhm do you plan to sell these guys? If so when might they be ready?
I wish i could keep them all..right now i got way too many fishes to deal with...so yes i will be selling in like 2 months because they already started flaring there gill flaps lol...i gotta start jaring...god knows where i getting so many jars!...i dunno if i can ship to where you are..im in trinidad.....where are you located.
bettaboyshiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #12 
Sakura8

How big of a tank are they all in? o.O There are so many! So many cute bettas! *grabby hands*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #13 
Yaoilover12397

I'm in New York. Your probably too far, I'm also a little wary of shipping. >.< I'm so scared to get a dead Betta in the mail.
Yaoilover12397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #14 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
How big of a tank are they all in? o.O There are so many! So many cute bettas! *grabby hands*
I have these guys in a 20 gal tank..they have alot of room :) and the (30) halfsuns in a 10 Gal tank...and the newest batch (about 300 tiny ones) in a 10gal. You can see the new ones under breeding bettas CT and multi CT spawn log :)
Old 08-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #15 
bettaboyshiva

Yea thats prettyfar..my grandma a lives in Brooklyn :P.....If I could i'd send you a free sample.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #16 
Sakura8

My goodness, you must be so busy taking care of all those little guys. O.O And they are all so healthy too. I'm impressed.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #17 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
My goodness, you must be so busy taking care of all those little guys. O.O And they are all so healthy too. I'm impressed.
well i have lost many before...when i was new at it so i learned from many mistakes :). and no i jus see them 2 times a day make sure everything seems right then i do other stuff ..My buddy who owns the pet store tells me im lucky with CT's and i should stay with CT's alone...i dont have much luck with the HM's...and yea i'd send ya a free pair if i cud man ;)
Old 08-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #18 
Yaoilover12397

Lol if only you lived in Brooklyn. Then I could go and learn from a master breeder and buy all your amazing bettas. DX *hating on life*
Old 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #19 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoilover12397 View Post
Lol if only you lived in Brooklyn. Then I could go and learn from a master breeder and buy all your amazing bettas. DX *hating on life*
ohh im no master breeder...if i was my mom would surely kill me because im slowly filling up the basement with tanks and more tanks...i may have to stop lol im expanding ad breeding too much...im just obsessed i guess..and my crown girls are so damn fertile as soon as they spawn about 3 weeks after their belllys get all yellow and fat with eggs :/..and i feel sorry for them and spawn them so they may become thin again lol!...all those eggs is extra weight..
Old 08-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #20 
Yaoilover12397

Mhm, I know when my mom used to breed when I was a kid that she would sell them to a local pet shop. She'd get like $1.50 per fish. So she'd get like $60 Dollars per spawn. Is their a local shop you could sell to? Or again Aquabid or maybe setting up your own site? My mom doesn't like Aquabid but if you had your own site my mom might let me buy from you. She used to buy from this one guy in Thailand.

She's just wary on places that don't look offical.