Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #31 
vette91

Yes my last email to her was about clearing up my tank space but after waiting that long I decided to do nothing else with my tank. I spent 2 weeks messaging Anbu on here trying to contact whoever is the owner of the fish. After Anbu emailed me I emailed slonline and she emailed me back. The first week she said she wanted the fish to get bigger before she shipped so I waited. The second week I waited for a response. The third week we were in contact again and I "selected" 2 fish but at that point I was trying to get space for them and then my car broke down and I did not contact her again about purchasing the fish.
I just don't want you all to have to wait as long as I did because I was not happy with the communication. I just wanted you guys to have my honest opinion about the situation.
Whether or not slo can view this thread is not my problem. Somebody posted a "classified" about fish and it took me 2+ weeks to get into email contact and after that it took an extra week of no communication.
That is all I wanted to say. I don't want a fight. The fish are good fish and will find good homes.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #32 
thePWNISHER

@anbu: Well that clarifies a lot of confusing. I do not think members meant the harm but you trying to bridge communication and then leaving the post alone for long periods at a time has caused the confusion I am glad you have apologized and cleared it up. i do not think anyone is hurt but at least we have a better understanding of why this thread was ignored by not the breeder but the friend that was just trying to help.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #33 
dramaqueen
Banned

Anbu, If you still want the thread closed let me know.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #34 
anbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePWNISHER View Post
@anbu: Well that clarifies a lot of confusing. I do not think members meant the harm but you trying to bridge communication and then leaving the post alone for long periods at a time has caused the confusion I am glad you have apologized and cleared it up. i do not think anyone is hurt but at least we have a better understanding of why this thread was ignored by not the breeder but the friend that was just trying to help.
Thanks for the kind words: I wish I know how to close this tread before it does more "frictions", lol. I was just wanting to make sure that everyone understand that it is not slonline fault because the last communication beteen the 2 was this past Monday, but vette91 said that he/she has to wait another 2 weeks didn't make any sense to me.

Any way, it's all good. Thank again for the kind words. I'll tell slonline.

BTW, if anyone knows how to close this, please let me know.
Thanks
Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #35 
anbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Anbu, If you still want the thread closed let me know.
Please do!!! Thanks so much.
Closed Thread