Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #1 
tokala

Tell me what you LOVE!

So clearly everyone in this forum is passionate about their fish. What I want to know, is what else are you passionate about!? Other animals, jobs, hobbies, school, beliefs, lover, you name it! Also, post some pictures!

I will start- When I am not busy playing with my fish, I am spending time with my horses, rock climbing, riding my motorcycle, my art ( paint skulls), and of course spending time with the best husky ever; Fox! I am 1/2 Cherokee, the outdoors is my church. I also hunt elk/deer and garden, I feel passionate about actively participating in the "circle of life" and enjoy providing as much food as possible for myself.
Attached Images

Last edited by tokala; 08-19-2011 at 06:41 PM.
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Doing drama and singing at my church.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:45 PM   #3 
Sweeda88

I enjoy experimenting with makeup and nail polish. I love how you can take the same colors, and do something completely different every single time. I also collect jewelry. I have tons of cheap jewelry, but it all means something to me, and I would have a hard time giving it away. I even make jewelry. I also enjoy drawing. I've recently started drawing Bettas, and found I have a talent for it. I included a picture I drew of a forum member's fish. Some pictures. Sorry, these were taken before I had a good camera.
Attached Images

Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #4 
Bettas Rule
Banned

I love to paint! I also love nature walks and swimming.
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #5 
tokala

@ dramaqueen- And here, all this time, I thought you just liked to cause drama ;) But alas, it sounds like you are into theater since you love to sing? I envy anyone who can carry a tune! And I am sure singing at your church has an extra satisfaction because you are with a social group you care about and singing about something you are passionate about. Wish we could here you!

@Sweeda- You are just oh-so artsy! :) A human face is a hard canvas to work on, I LOVE the bright red lips! Make up and nail polish is fun- the iridescent look kind of reminds me of beautiful fish scales. As for the jewelry, I definitely understand what you mean! It doesn't matter how much something is worth is $, but the meaning you draw from it. What is your favorite piece? And why is it so important?

@ Bettas Rule- YAY for nature walks! I call them "walk-abouts" :) Usually a good time to think. And swimming? Very cool! Do you do it competitively?
Old 08-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #6 
Sweeda88

My favorite piece? A pair of intricate gold earrings that I got in a grab jar at the thrift store. I'll take a picture of them tomorrow. They're GORGEOUS!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #7 
Amphibianite

I love to cook, i love the threatre and to act, I love anime and japanese culture. There is so much to me.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #8 
tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
My favorite piece? A pair of intricate gold earrings that I got in a grab jar at the thrift store. I'll take a picture of them tomorrow. They're GORGEOUS!
Yes yes pictures!!! I LOVE thrift stores! You always feel like you are on a treasure hunt! And when you find something good you feel like you earned it haha.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #9 
Sweeda88

Yeah, I know! My mom actually bought it, but I ended up "borrowing" most of the things. She can't wear fake jewelry anyway. She has highly acidic skin, and after a few wears, her jewelry turns green. x(
Old 08-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #10 
tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibianite View Post
I love to cook, i love the threatre and to act, I love anime and japanese culture. There is so much to me.
I wish I could cook- that is an art for the eludes me! What is your favorite theatrical production? I know little to nothing about all of your interests, I bet I could pick your brain for days.