Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #11 
remiska28

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshesMom View Post
Wild magic ( the immortals book 1 ) tamora pierce
I love her. Her books are amazing! I got all of them! Can't wait for Numair's story to come out.
remiska28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #12 
remiska28

Just got done reading Thrall from the World of Warcraft books and now currently reading a alternate univers harry potter story about hermione and volodermort (sp?)
remiska28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #13 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
"The Phoenix Transformed" by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory. bought the whole trilogy due to Borders closing and have been zipping through it, lol
I love her!! Mercedes Lackey, that is, don't know much about James Mallory. Great series! Love all of her books, actually! Ooh, that makes me want to read them again... thanks! (:
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:28 PM   #14 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I love her!! Mercedes Lackey, that is, don't know much about James Mallory. Great series! Love all of her books, actually! Ooh, that makes me want to read them again... thanks! (:
What is it about?
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #15 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
me too, she's my favorite author, lol. completely love all the Valdemar stuff. I read the obsidian trilogy already but not this one yet, always fun finding out what happened after, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #16 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettas Rule View Post
What is it about?
She's literally written a ton of stuff, most of it (all but a few) fantasy books. She's got a huge series about Valdemar, which is where there're "Heralds" which are people who're chosen by a pure white horse, who have the intelligence of people. LOVED those books, especially the Magic's Pawn, Magic's Promise, and Magic's Price trilogy. She also writes the 500 Kingdoms books, which is just that... 500 kingdoms, where the stories are like re-writes of fairy tales...
Aah, I could go on forever LOL. I just love her stories! Definitely my favorite author.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #17 
hmckin20

One Day. :D
lol i have an extreme affinity toward books with movies made out of them.
hmckin20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #18 
gmd1800

Currently reading No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's a paranormal romance novel, part of a series. A friend of mine got me hooked.

It's REALLY interesting - most books have something about Greek/Sumerian/Norse gods, soul-suckers, demons, and shape-shifters. There's not so much lovey-dovey as there is suspense, mystery, and fight sequences. Definitely better than I thought they would be, especially since I never really liked romances.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #19 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
Currently reading No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's a paranormal romance novel, part of a series. A friend of mine got me hooked.

It's REALLY interesting - most books have something about Greek/Sumerian/Norse gods, soul-suckers, demons, and shape-shifters. There's not so much lovey-dovey as there is suspense, mystery, and fight sequences. Definitely better than I thought they would be, especially since I never really liked romances.
That sounds great!
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #20 
Gloria

I am currently reading the 3rd book in 'The Mortal Instruments' series named 'CITY OF GLASS' by Cassandra Clare... I love fantasy, romance, fictional.. Anything with a bit fo a trwist and something that isn't 'real' but really i'll read anything (if it's good)...
I don't really have a favourite book, but atm I'd have to say its all 3 books of 'The Mortal Instruments'... I love and hate how a book can make you feel, how you get upset, happy, excited etc..
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote