Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #31 
Aquarianblue

my fishy day

Well today I got ahold of a nice 10 gallon, with all the fixings. Heater, filter, but it didn't come with a thermometer like it said it was going to. So had the gf run back to Petsmart, and get a free one. (yeah, they were cool like that)

Anyhow, right now I am warming the water, and getting it all set-up. Once I get the water just right, I'm gonna add Lucky, my gf's Blue crowntail. I'm thinking about running back to Petsmart again anyhow, and buying a divider, and buying this really cool Betta I seen. plus some more stuff for the tank. After it cycles, gonna add substrate. We were gonna go bare bottom, still might, idk debating. But so far, this has been my fishy day!
Aquarianblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #32 
indianajaws

beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianblue View Post
You guys wanna know what I did today that was fishy? I BOUGHT MY FIRST BETTA!!! (Well my first in a few years)

He's a really really pretty blue one, with a long flowing, spiky looking tail. I bought him for my girlfriend to try getting her into Bettas, as well. I will be buying my betta for myself in a week or so, but he is still beauiful and stuffs!!!

No name for him yet. and I will have pics of him up soon
awsome
indianajaws is offline   Reply With Quote