Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #41 
PitGurl

Lol @ Laki, warm=large spiders. I hate spiders!

So I'm not from Canada but I'd love to live in British Colombia *drool* It looks so beautiful. I currently live in North Alabama, close to TN but I'm from Orlando, FL. Alabama isn't as bad a people think, at least not where I live. However there was a KKK rally in my town a couple yrs ago . Coming from FL I was pretty shocked that those still go on. About 30 miles east of me you get in to the hills, they call them mountians here but I've been to Utah so...The weather here is warm during the summer and cool during the winter. Last winter we got a shocking 7 inches of snow! It shut the town down for a week. One thing we do have here is tornados. The town I'm in was hit by the April 27th outbreak. I'd never seen anything like it. It looked like a bomb went off. And yes, we do have spiders here.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #42 
GreenTea

Hey, welcome to the forum!
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #43 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGurl View Post
Lol @ Laki, warm=large spiders. I hate spiders!

So I'm not from Canada but I'd love to live in British Colombia *drool* It looks so beautiful. I currently live in North Alabama, close to TN but I'm from Orlando, FL. Alabama isn't as bad a people think, at least not where I live. However there was a KKK rally in my town a couple yrs ago . Coming from FL I was pretty shocked that those still go on. About 30 miles east of me you get in to the hills, they call them mountians here but I've been to Utah so...The weather here is warm during the summer and cool during the winter. Last winter we got a shocking 7 inches of snow! It shut the town down for a week. One thing we do have here is tornados. The town I'm in was hit by the April 27th outbreak. I'd never seen anything like it. It looked like a bomb went off. And yes, we do have spiders here.
BC is supposedly very mild weathered and nice :) I don't know how long it would take me t get used to a more rainy winter than snowy though!! We can, and usually do, get snow up to your knees and higher. I think 2001 was record breaking.. It covered houses

KKK?! really? wow...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4txN1ut20 << To put a spin on things. I love Mr. Show!! :P
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #44 
Silverfang

We got it pretty good this last winter. Went from less than an inch to covering the top of the neighbours car, and I mean the TOP, roof. It had completely disappeared.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #45 
Laki

See all the dog berries around? That means we're gonna be really into it this year.. wonderful.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #46 
Silverfang

Oh don't remind me... that means more shovelling.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #47 
Laki

Oh boy.. I never thought about that but yes. I always let others do it for me! But,

-_-'
Old 10-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #48 
Silverfang

If I want use of the car- I help, otherwise I bus. Just as freezing