Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #21 
Bettaluver4evr

Thank you! Haha, I love the one with his eyes closed and the other one where he suddenly became fascinated by the ceiling. :D
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #22 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessabell View Post
That's so sad :( Does she ever bite you or anything?

All the time :/ bites my boyfriend and my family members, I have STRICT rules for people who visit, if she is loose yu have to keep your had above your head or she WILL bite, I normally keep her in my room if people are ove though
She attacks my two other dogs ALL the time, my pitbull tolerates it and normally just stands their till she is done (my pit ALWAYS gives her a plent of room and tries to stay away from her) but despite that my pitty has gotten a couple bad cutes an bite marks (sh has finally gotten smart enough to lift hr head up)
My feral mutt... well, she WILL fight back, luckily though, my pitbull will "interven", if a fight breaks loose she will lay on top of Pandora (my pom) while I can grab my mutt (she actually steps in ANYTIME my pom gets a little to mouthy)

(I hate it when people tell me pitbulls are viscious and dangerous dogs)

My pitty <3 Chai Latte (also a rescue)
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #23 
Jessabell

He's cute c: I wish people didn't have to put dogs to sleep, but do you think that might be an option for her? If a dog is too much of a danger to other peeople and themselves, sometimes that is the best option :/

I made another vid of kodi, now I just have to upload it to youtube lolz
Jessabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #24 
Bettaluver4evr

I'm sorry that poor dog is so vicious. Your pit bull sounds like a real lifesaver! I have a pit mix named Sammy, he's just a sweetheart. Doesn't like male dogs, and sometimes he barks at people, but he'd never hurt anyone. <3 Can't wait to see the vid!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #25 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessabell View Post
I wish people didn't have to put dogs to sleep, but do you think that might be an option for her? If a dog is too much of a danger to other peeople and themselves, sometimes that is the best option :/
I've had her for about four years, she has gotten steadly worse behaviorally though her health issues have gotten better, we have actually been considering euthanization :/ eventually she is going to bite the wrong person or get loose and attack the wrong dog :/
My bf and I have been talking about it a lot more lately though, I hate to do it but she has begun to draw blood on people, and even a small dog can do SERIOUS damage

Dont get me wrog, she CAN be a swee dog, but you never know when shes going to spaz out and bite (my parents babysat her while I asat an FTX- rotc thing- during that time she decided to lay on a step and attack anyone who walked by)
My pitbull and her are BOTH trained for flyball (dog relay sport) , grat excersize and Pandora is BALL crazy, but she also has "issues" with her rear end, if you touch it or even act like you are she attacks herself (she has caused herself to bleed before), when releasing a dog for flyball you are suppocd to hold their waste and ten release them... even after altering the way Iheld her she would continue to attack herself if she fel stressed (she can do one PERFECT run before she spazes)

on the other side, those of you with sane poms shoul consider doing it, its FUN and great excersize
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #26 
Jessabell

That's good she's in a sport c: I was thinking of having kodi participate in a sled dog pull, since they were sometimes used for that lolz. The video has a little bit, but it will be done soon!

But I'm not telling you what to do, but what you say it seems like she might have to be put down :/
Old 08-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #27 
Findlay

@Jessabell - awesome video of Kodi!! He is such a cute lil guy

@Bettaluver4ever - I am super in love with Dooney! His ears are so adorable. Great pics, keep em coming!

@Littlebettas - Pandora looks so sweet in her pics, I hate that she's having issues. I know it can be hard dealing with a pup like that. :/

Here is a different pic of Rocco. He loves to chase his laser light!!
It's hilarious... although a bit embarrassing that he can be amused so easily . (his hair was growing back from his summer lion cut)

He's a smart boy, I'll make a vid of him doing his tricks! He knows 8 now, just learned 'roll over'. Who says ya can't teach an old dog new tricks? lol
Attached Images

Findlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #28 
Jessabell

omg i didn't know you could cut them like that omg!!! im so doing that! lol.

I'm posting a new video in a few mins lol

Last edited by dramaqueen; 08-28-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #29 
Jessabell

Here's the new video! If you want more let me know, and tell me what you want kodi and i to do C:

http://youtu.be/Pkv1gseWRDo
Old 08-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #30 
Jessabell

Page was about to fall, just bumping.

Tags
dogs, journal, pomeranian, stories