Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #1 
bettaluvies

Smile reccomend me a good breeder

hi guys can someone reccomend me a good betta breeder that will ship so south africa? we have like no breeders here - that i know of. halfmoons crowntails and all the other awesome kinds dont really exist here. soo maybe if youre lucky some or other exotic petstore may get some halfmoons or something shipped in once in a blue moon. theyre bound to be in one of the proper cities. there is ZERO chance of anything getting to the small town of secunda, where i live. i would gladly go and fetch some in a city but they get snapped up so fast .... you find out they were there at the same time theyre gone. so back to topic, im looking for a reputable breeder ANYWHERE that will ship to SA. HELP!

dont know if it makes any diff but im brobbably looking for halfmoons. rose or feathertails would be great but seem to be a lot rarer and more difficult to find.

so please guys i need your help, any good decent breeder with good (pretty) decent fish absouutly ANYWHERE in the world.
bettaluvies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #2 
Jirothebetta

I know a good breeder or two...but I'm not sure they would ship to south africa...have you tried Aquabid yet? They have a lot of international breeders on there
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #3 
Mohan85

yea aquabid.com is probably your best bet
Mohan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #4 
Dragonlady

I'm not sure, but I think some transhippers are be able to export as well as import fish from other countries. The only way to know for sure is to ask. Keep asking and you will find someone who can help if you really want to breed quality betta!
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #5 
bettaluvies

thanks guys, checking out aquabid.

found this beauty (WOW!) - http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1314803509

ill e mail the guy/the lady thats selling this beaut, hopefully she/he will ship to SA.
bettaluvies is offline   Reply With Quote