Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #21 
wildflowers

whew! that is good to hear he is doing better and you don't have to mess with the gold disease. Those selfish bastards keep hanging onto her! Although, it seems they are falling off slowly.

Can I ask you, I have not changed her water in 3 days since the new treatment and it is a new tank....when should I change it with the Betta Revive? I just gave her a new dose a few hours ago, but don't know what to do about the water change.

I went to Petco and got a water sample tested and they said the ammonia levels are at 0 due to using salt and water conditioners in a filtered tank...she is the only fish in a 2 gallon filtered tank, so I guess I am getting good water conditions in this new set up.

The directions on Betta Revive don't really say much...what did you do with your experience??
wildflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #22 
GreenTea

Well anytime I have a sick fish I do 100 percent daily, usually because they're in a smaller space and I'm neurotic. I think you should continue to dose her with it depending on...

How long has she been on it? Is the velvet totally gone yet? How is she otherwise - eating/pooping/etc?
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote