Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #1 
DanielaMarie

Betta Constantly Flaring after Water Change/Bowl Cleaning

Hey everyone!

My roommates' betta fish has been swimming around his 1 gallon bowl minding his own business for the past couple of days, but last night she cleaned the bowl and changed the water. I've noticed this morning when I got up, he was constantly flaring at himself, and is still doing so 2 1/2 hours after I left for class. What can be done to keep him from getting overly stressed?
DanielaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #2 
TequilatheBetta

Flaring at himself in the reflection? try turning on or off the lights in the room so that he can't see his reflection.
TequilatheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote