well she is not in danger, so I suggest trying to keep the light on. then he can 1. still see her
2. make the nest easier.
if no nest by tomorrow, remove her completely from sight. wait a couple days, or a week, let them see each other for a couple days, then overnight he SHOULD make a nest. if so, put her in the vase and do as you did before :) Otherwise they just... don't make a good match :(