Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #181 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
those little booties are wrapped around her feet with velcro to secure them tight around the paw. I find it easiest for them to stay on if they are pulled up as much as possible and the velcro is as a tight as possible around her "ankle" I bought them because if she runs a lot on the trail she tears her pads, but once she got useed to them on her feet she hiked well with them on. They even Have ones for dogs with a sole made of rubber kinda like a shoe on the bottom of them for dogs. For horses too! :)
that's so awesome !! .. i'm actually glad they started making more doggie shoes available .. especially since after my bff's dog got a slug stuck in his paw .. @_@ it was horrible .. the poor puppie was crying soo much .. and if he had rain boots none of that would have happened !! .. i just keep having trouble keeping them on .. i worrie its too tight @_@ .. does the 2 finger rule apply for booties too ? or is that just for collars?
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #182 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
that's so awesome !! .. i'm actually glad they started making more doggie shoes available .. especially since after my bff's dog got a slug stuck in his paw .. @_@ it was horrible .. the poor puppie was crying soo much .. and if he had rain boots none of that would have happened !! .. i just keep having trouble keeping them on .. i worrie its too tight @_@ .. does the 2 finger rule apply for booties too ? or is that just for collars?
I dunno, TBH. For my dog I am sure if there is any looseness to anything she wears it is bound to not fit well or will come off :p My dog is high maintenance, and makes things difficult, that is why I call her the Princess LOL!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #183 
HatsuneMiku

*giggles* i definitely know what you mean by high maintenance .. my girl won't even step outside when it rains .. (she won't get her paws wet) .. and after it rains and there's puddles .. she'll go out of her way to walk around them .. =D it's the cutest darned thing .. but very high maintenance .. i tried giving her booties when it rains so she can go outside and do her business instead of holding it when it rains .. but they always come off @_@.. i'm not even 100% sure she's not pulling the shoes off herself when i'm not looking >.< .. she also loves to pull her collar off @_@ ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #184 
1fish2fish

Many many dog sledders use the same for their dogs to keep their feet in good condition for long races.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #185 
Tikibirds

Talking

I tied to get Mr Bubbles to wear booties in the past be he kicks them off. When it gets below -20F he insists on being carried out to a spot to do his stuff, then he stands in front of me, lifts his front paws up and insists that I carry him back inside

Quote:
does the 2 finger rule apply for booties too ? or is that just for collars?
I would think its just for collars otherwise they can get the booties off. no matter how tight i put them on, he can get them off

Last edited by Tikibirds; 10-10-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #186 
caitic10

Wyli wears boots! He hates them. :P
caitic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:32 PM   #187 
betaguy

Name:  043.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  39.4 KB
The crew: Hyde, Louie, and Nyla
Hyde our friend got from Stray Rescue of St. Louis while she was a pup.
Such a great dog and when she plays with our two small dogs she lays down and is gentle.

louie the yorkie is the funniest thing you will ever see. He will get on to you wherever you are. helikes to sit behind your neck and be used as a pillow.

Nyla we got from a different group. she was in an army family that had to keep relocating and couldnt keep her. she isnt much of a player like the other 2, but still an awesome dog.

ignore the pee stain.

*bump*

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-14-2011 at 04:56 PM.
betaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #188 
missm83

this was my baby lexie...me and my ex (fiance) got her together..but things didnt work out and i had to move back home and i was not allowed to bring her with me..so he still has her...i miss her daily i had her for 3 yrs since she was 16weeks old.. here is few pics of her
God i miss her
Attached Images

missm83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #189 
Tisia

spazzy puppy video
feel free to ignore my messy desk >_>
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #190 
vaygirl

Still so cute. <3
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote