Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #11 
caitic10

Wylie is three! Trouble was probably 15 in that picture!
caitic10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #12 
vaygirl

Aw! I love the doggies. Tisia, you're little girl is getting bigger. She's so cute. And Chai is gorgeous. Wylie is adorable. They're all gorgeous! Neige looks very dubious about having that pic taken. LOL!

Above is Molly, my Basset Hound. My husband and I moved into our first house 6 years ago and I bugged him about getting a dog for a long time. I had a Basset when I was a girl and I loved her. She was 3 months old when we brought her home. I was completely unprepared for her. She was a complete hellion. She punctured Steve's leg while biting him. She attacked our feet whenever we had shoes off. When I walked her she would run around me in circles and jump up and nip my arms. She chewed everything. Bitter apple took care of the object chewing and actually, the nipping of us as well. Walking problems were solved by my standing on her leash so she couldn't move and turning my back on her until she calmed down. She was a strange dog. All that craziness but if there was a loud noise she'd be up in my lap and clinging.

She's four years old now and she's completely reformed. She's my best friend. She allows us to take anything out of her mouth. She doesn't nip anymore, ever. She goes on long hikes with me and stays with me unless she smells something. She IS a Basset after all. She goes everywhere in the car and stays right in the passenger seat. She knows sit, come, give me your paw, lay down, roll over. She knows up, and down. You can put a cookie on her paw and she won't eat it until you say "Go ahead". We do the same routine with her dinner. She's completely potty trained. All training goes out the window when she sees people. She'll drag me across Petco to love someone and people always wanna love her back. I don't have it in me to stop her or them. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #13 
Tisia

now if she'll just stop giving you shiners :p lol

she really is growing like a little weed. usually stuff like that I don't even notice until I compare recent to older pics but I was looking at her the other day and actually realized she's already looking longer and leaner and less roly poly puppy in just a couple of weeks, lol. one of her ears is almost all the way up already too
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #14 
1fish2fish

LittleBetta's your dog looks like she's got some Boxer or American Bulldog in her. Her color is really pretty and that's a great name for her!

This is Bella. She's a Boxer mix, presumably with Pit Bull. She'll be 5 years old on Oct 1st.

1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #15 
vaygirl

<3 Bella.

Yeah, I didn't mention the shiner. Or the lump on mah nose. Here's how my husband put it.... "You can't rile her up like that." She has a lumpy head and she loses herself in rough housing. I enter at my own risk.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #16 
caitic10

Bella and Molly are gorgeous!

When I was growing up my grandmother had a Basset Hound. :)
caitic10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #17 
CrowntailTwitchy57

[quote=vaygirl;812814]
Neige looks very dubious about having that pic taken. LOL!

he is very camera shy sometimes!
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #18 
LittleBettas

Aw, tTrouble and Sylvia are both ADORABLE!!!!
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #19 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
LittleBetta's your dog looks like she's got some Boxer or American Bulldog in her. Her color is really pretty and that's a great name for her!

This is Bella. She's a Boxer mix, presumably with Pit Bull. She'll be 5 years old on Oct 1st.
Lol, she is suppoced to be an Amercan Bulldog/Pitbul mix, but most people say Boxer/Mastiff or Boxer/Pitbull.... in truth, she is an American mutt <3

Her color is called dilute brindle, and Chai Tea Latte is my FAVORITE starbucks drink... when I got her there was a starbucks cup (not mine) sitting by the car.... and te name just popped (also Chai Latte... the drink.... matchers her funky coat PERFECTLY!)

Bella is SOOOO cute,hough I see sme Staffie ;)
I <3 mutts.... lol, Bella is a gorgeous girl, love seeing happy bullies
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:11 PM   #20 
1fish2fish

Thanks :) Bella is never happier than when she's 6in deep in mud on her legs LOL.

American Bulldog is very probable for Chai, and that cross is much more popular than Boxer x Pit Bull. She definitely has the Boxer/Bulldog face though.... and the Pit Bull stare XD
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote