Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #1 
fishyinpa

Talking New betta- Daxter!!!

Wow its been awhile again lol. Hope everyone is doing well and I am sure there are a lot new people here now. Anyways,I still have one female betta left. She is doing just fine in the 38 gallon. I am pretty certain she is the longest living betta I have ever had. Now watch me jinx myself! So I am pretty sure I told you guys I moved in with my bf to NJ. Well I haven't quite gotten my fish moved over here yet (lots of stuff going on),but I did finally transfer to a closer store to my home. I work at Walmart in case I haven't told you guys. Anywho,this closer store sells fish. That just happens to be the department I am working in now! So I keep an eye on the bettas hehe. I told my bf to tell me no I cannot have a male betta,but he did not listen. So now we have a male betta named Daxter. (we love video games). I will post pics over in the appropriate forum. I got him the round 360* view with led light and bubbles tank (since everything is at my mom's right now). Its a 3 gallon. Pretty sure he is one happy fish. Plus the tank is really cool looking. I just don't know how cleanup is gonna be! I don't imagine it too fun bc of the bottom plastic grate thingy that food can fall right through. Ugh. Oh well I will figure it out somehow. So his tank is kinda bare right now,just a glow in the dark cave thingy I found at work. My next day off we will hit the pet stores and get a plant for him. Also some other essentials work did not have either. Well that is it for now. Wish me luck with him,as some of you may remember the trouble I had last year with them.
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote