Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #11 
CrazyCatLady

Ok, so at the risk of sounding like a total snot...I'm going to say what's on my mind....

Am I the only one that thinks these pictures reminds them of the show "Animal Hoarders"?!

EEK! :/
CrazyCatLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #12 
Dragonlady

Thank you for sharing some pictures of your fish room. It is interesting to see how others keep their bettas. Here is an example of where some bettas come from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCGeaZaDLU

Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-05-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #13 
cajunamy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
Ok, so at the risk of sounding like a total snot...I'm going to say what's on my mind....

Am I the only one that thinks these pictures reminds them of the show "Animal Hoarders"?!

Wow. That's um, rude? Ya know that saying - if you can't say anything nice ...

And trust me. What I have is NOTHING. You should see Karen McAuley or Chard, or Linda Olsen, or .. the list goes on.

I am a breeder. Of course I'm going to have a ton of fish.
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #14 
cajunamy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Thank you for sharing some pictures of your fish room. It is interesting to see how others keep their bettas. Here is an example of where some bettas come from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCGeaZaDLU

That is a pretty darn smart way to do it!
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #15 
GreenTea

Thumbs down

Quote:

What are you, new here?

Her room is quite well organized and she breeds beautiful fish! Breeding can be chaotic, so can having a life and breeding at the same time.
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:25 AM   #16 
alysalouise

Quote:

Think about how many males each spawn produces and how you have to have a jar or small tank for EACH male, its not like you can throw them all into the same tank and expect everyone to get along
alysalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #17 
Pitluvs

I am in complete and utter shock, I mean, there are just no words or reason for this!! You, my dear have a serious problem! It's called EMPTY TANKS! haha I seriously didn't notice the mess :P Nice set up if you ask me! I have tanks everywhere, 29g in my kitchen, 10g/5g in my bedroom and 5 betta tanks in my living room. I am planning on upgrading the 10g in my bedroom to a 29g and adding more tropicals and upgrading my 5g to a 10g for a small sorority. Then in Jan, I plan to raise my first spawn, I hope it ends up as organised as your spawn rack! Looks good, great ideas with the buckets and bins for water. Your medicine spot is cleaner than mine, I have a dresser full to the max of fish stuff, can't tell you whatsin there atm lol

And I live with a house full of critters, fish tanks galore, 2 toddlers and a fiance who tries so hard to clean after himself. I understand mess and clutter. At the end of the day I sit back and it's a mess here but the kids and pets are happy and healthy. What more do you need?

You rock!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #18 
1fish2fish

I love your set up amy... Its quite similar to mine. I should get pics for comparison.

Don't let that back-handed, uncalled for, snotty comment get your feathers ruffled. Apparently some people think its impossible to have a big number of well cared for pets. Wonder what people would think of my friend who has 6 sleddogs and 3 wolf dogs. And yes, they all come in the house for love and affection.. No she must be a hoarder!
Posted via Mobile Device
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:53 AM   #19 
GreenTea

wolf dogs?! :D do want
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #20 
Sweeda88

Love it! I want your sorority! *Steals and sticks in place of pride in living room* Oh, wait, I'd have to remove my couch to have spot to put it. NVM! LOL
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote