Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2011, 02:37 AM   #181 
pyro fiend

beta- lol that explains it. we had a sister in with him at first. she was a 100% het. but we sold her she had pretty markings. plus i like to let my temps drop a bit when its mating season so when its ther first season they aint like "WTF" and his sis was huge 2x his size.. i didnt rly want any accedental babies.. thatd suck =[ so had to sell her. oh n i forgot i was gna get tht pic for u lmao sorry been addicted to gears3 lol.. aint been on here but like once ev day-3 so compleatly forgot.. pm me ur fb thng so i can get a bettr pic from there? :P sorry im a huge perfectionist.. if i dont see exact pater and dont feel like its spot on i feel like a failure =[
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #182 
betta lover1507

u like gears of war3 too??!!! i feel strange LOL , can't for the pic, put it in my thread called "anyone want me to draw your betta? =]" something liike that XP
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #183 
platyfishlover123

WOW! You have a lot of talent as an artist (I stink at fish but I am pretty good at animals with 4 legs. But people dont usually want those...) Hehe well I dont have any bettas, but I have guppies could you maybe do them and there newborn 25 or more babies, maybe...
platyfishlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #184 
BlakbirdxGyarados

... Woah. Just woah.
xD
Being off the site for a month and I come back to Gears of War 3, LOL. (Awesome, btw. ;D )

I've cut off requests from this post on; Until I get caught back up to what I have, I won't be taking anymore.

@Platyfishlover,
GUPPIES!
I lovelovelove guppies. It's a different request, and them being a bit smaller in shape than a betta shouldn't be a problem... it might be a while before I get to drawing them though.
If you can supply pictures of them to me I'd love to add them to the list. Adding the babies would be a fun little challenge too. ;)
And thanks for the compliment! I find myself better with the four-leggeds as well, but I've been practicing my fish for a while now. Eh, still... I'm not the best at everything. There's never a "finished" piece that I consider completely finished... always something to tweak, lol.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #185 
3l1zabeth

I know that you said no more requests but... you posted that a while ago and i really wanted one of my delta tail dakota. Also i might need you to do one of Comet in a few months... THANKS!!! and if you cant do anymore, i understand.
3l1zabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #186 
3l1zabeth

Dakota:
Attached Images

3l1zabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #187 
teeneythebetta

Wow your work is beautiful! I'm just subscribing so I know when to request a digital drawing. :)

EDIT; HOLY CRAP. idid not realize how old this thread is xD woops.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #188 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Hi! I'm back! :D

Sorry for those of you I never finished drawings for. I'm gonna have to go clean slate now... going back half a year in posts and figuring out who I owe what?... I honestly have no time for that right now. :P USAF owns me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Wow your work is beautiful! I'm just subscribing so I know when to request a digital drawing. :)

EDIT; HOLY CRAP. idid not realize how old this thread is xD woops.
Haha, it's alright. I was going to restart this thread, but hold firm limits on requests. I'm doing RAP for my recruiter and have a bit of leave to burn, so I'll have some time to take a few requests before I go to my new base. One betta per person, one request per person. I'm going to get a lot of requests, people love free stuff. c: I remember getting swamped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3l1zabeth View Post
I know that you said no more requests but... you posted that a while ago and i really wanted one of my delta tail dakota. Also i might need you to do one of Comet in a few months... THANKS!!! and if you cant do anymore, i understand.
I posted it a while ago because in the time between that last post and this one today, I'd been going through military training and school! xD Today's the first day I'm really updating my internet life.

As mentioned above, I am taking requests again in the time that I'll be free. Next post will have the request limits. Hopefully I can get at least one or two done a day.... I haven't drawn in while, so I apologize in advance if nothing turns out as great as it did before. xD

Drawing is like driving, though.... You never forget how to do it, just takes a little bit of practice to get the hang of it again.
Maybe not the best metaphor, but it works. :D
Old 07-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #189 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Requests: Open

I have strict limits this time, though! I'm not going to get overly swamped like last time. xD

Limit one request per person, one betta per person. Feel free to ask for more requests after the current list is finished. No waiting lists.

Batch A:
[Spot 1 -3l1zabeth's Dakota]
[Spot 2 - Open!]
[Spot 3 - Open!]
[Spot 4 - Open!]

Hopefully I can get one or two done a day, so we can sail through batches and get everyone a drawing they want. All a matter of time management though... and I would hope the US Air Force beat that into me in the past half year I've been gone. xD

Aaand... GO!
Old 07-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #190 
teeneythebetta

YAY! I'm so excited!! I'd love one of my female VT, Teeney. Thank you so much!! http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=618001.jpg
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote