Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #31 
Reece

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #32 
Reece

Immediately turned into my avatar! haha. Thought I'd keep your signature on when I cropped it, wanted to make sure that your name is still on it! I genuinly love it! By the way quite impressed that you saw the red on that photo, even though I know it's there I still struggle to see it!

Last edited by Reece; 09-07-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #33 
HelloThere123Betta

Could you do one of Bruce? Which ever one is free lol, Thanks!
Attached Images

HelloThere123Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #34 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Immediately turned into my avatar! haha. Thought I'd keep your signature on when I cropped it, wanted to make sure that your name is still on it! I genuinly love it! By the way quite impressed that you saw the red on that photo, even though I know it's there I still struggle to see it!
I actually did a bit of accidental research on Daz.
I noticed your conversation with another user on your new betta, and you said that he had a bit of red on his ventrals (the antannae things below his gills ;D ). I actually had a bit of fun drawing Daz, too. Heck, I have fun drawing all the bettas, but yours was the first colored pencil sketch. I'm really glad you love it! I can really tell you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloThere123Betta View Post
Could you do one of Bruce? Which ever one is free lol, Thanks!
lol, Both the digital and pencil sketches are free. Since I'm sitting down at my computer in a bit, I'll likely have the time to work on yours as a digital.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #35 
Laki

oooooooo I'm so bad I found this! If I had money I'd pay you :) Loves supporting an artist ^^ I had a commission done of my 2 bunnies on another forum ^^ It's around somewhere in my desktop :) I must say, your pencil sketches are SO pretty!! That one you did for Reece <3<3<3 Looks a bit like Lakitu.

Ps, my birthday is September 30 :P
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #36 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
oooooooo I'm so bad I found this! If I had money I'd pay you :) Loves supporting an artist ^^ I had a commission done of my 2 bunnies on another forum ^^ It's around somewhere in my desktop :) I must say, your pencil sketches are SO pretty!! That one you did for Reece <3<3<3 Looks a bit like Lakitu.

Ps, my birthday is September 30 :P
Lol, did I hear a *hint hint* in there? xD

Thanks, though. While being supported financially as an artist, I also appreciate critique and compliments as support. ;) I'm glad you enjoy my work.
Bunnies! Some of the funnest creatures to sketch.... In my case, I find them fun because the rabbit wouldn't stop moving, lol.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #37 
BlakbirdxGyarados

So I don't lose track, here are the requests I have left (in order, as they'll be done as fast as they can in that order)

Commission:
Potential4Evil

Digital sketches:
FireKidomaru
Amphibianite
Trilobite
HelloThere123Betta

The plan is to work on commissions as priority, though with my attention span and patience, I do need to switch sometimes. =\

@FireKidomaru, I know it looks like I skipped over yours... but you have so many bettas to draw. xD; It's taking me a bit, and I'm trying to take care of the fewer-bettas drawings at the same time.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #38 
Potential4Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
So I don't lose track, here are the requests I have left (in order, as they'll be done as fast as they can in that order)

Commission:
Potential4Evil

Digital sketches:
FireKidomaru
Amphibianite
Trilobite
HelloThere123Betta

The plan is to work on commissions as priority, though with my attention span and patience, I do need to switch sometimes. =\

@FireKidomaru, I know it looks like I skipped over yours... but you have so many bettas to draw. xD; It's taking me a bit, and I'm trying to take care of the fewer-bettas drawings at the same time.
take your time! i know how art goes lol I still have 2/3 commissions of elves on a gallery site i have to do that i got last year >w<
Potential4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #39 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
Lol, did I hear a *hint hint* in there? xD

Thanks, though. While being supported financially as an artist, I also appreciate critique and compliments as support. ;) I'm glad you enjoy my work.
Bunnies! Some of the funnest creatures to sketch.... In my case, I find them fun because the rabbit wouldn't stop moving, lol.
;) don't skip a beat do ya? :P I'd love a sketch of Laki ^^ My bunny is the world's worst bunny. If you keep your distance she'll stay still. She's extremely shy, until she hears the raisin box a'shakin'! Had a rough start to life is all. Should get her a collar with "misunderstood" in jewels for her

Anyway, when you gets the chance is fine ^^ I knows what it's like to have deadlines and priorities. I used to paint a lot, did some for the Beagle Rescue here who auctioned it off. Good times :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #40 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential4Evil View Post
take your time! i know how art goes lol I still have 2/3 commissions of elves on a gallery site i have to do that i got last year >w<
Yeah, with the all-of-a-sudden-dozens of requests I got yesterday, I sort of stressed out and couldn't get any sketches done last night. xD; Actually managed to lose my tablet pen, too... but it's somewhere in my room, I know that. <____<
Cleaning my room a bit now... so I can find that tablet pen and work on all these pieces... 'cause that's what I planned on doing today. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
;) don't skip a beat do ya? :P I'd love a sketch of Laki ^^ My bunny is the world's worst bunny. If you keep your distance she'll stay still. She's extremely shy, until she hears the raisin box a'shakin'! Had a rough start to life is all. Should get her a collar with "misunderstood" in jewels for her

Anyway, when you gets the chance is fine ^^ I knows what it's like to have deadlines and priorities. I used to paint a lot, did some for the Beagle Rescue here who auctioned it off. Good times :)
Dang it. Hoped you wouldn't ask. xD

I was going to do a Laki sketch for your birthday... maybe I'll add a bit of a surprise to the sketch for that? Since now you did request a piece from me. Officially. lol

Hehe... loves those raisins, huh? How cute. x3

I will and am working on these when I have the time and chances to. So expect one or two... or even three finished today ;D
(I just love to torture myself, don't I? XD)