Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #21 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris355 View Post
what about the water conditiner? how will you get that through the security? its a chemical so i dont thing they would. fyi i gazed through it cuz i woke up from a nap (long day) sorry if i mentioned something already mentioned.
I've gone through a couple of airport security points (both in another and in my airport) with water conditioner. The kind I have is a tiny bottle of only 1 fl. oz. As the contents are in their original container, there shouldn't be any fuss about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenSecrets View Post
Well where I am at the moment [30 minutes off of LAX] its annoyingly hot [92 degrees in the cooling down hours] and its going to be warm until mid November. Cali weather isn't so much a problem being cold as the chance that it might be too hot shipping in the summer actually. Where I actually live when not at my fiances house its 110 degrees in the summer... and it's only 1 hour off of LAX lol. I'm assuming thats the airport your landing in?
Yeah, LAX is the closest airport to him, so I'll arrive there. His house is about an hour off LAX. Weather was mostly the reason I didn't want to do shipping... before it was because I didn't know how hot/cold it would be around Halloween, and then it was because another user said it would be too hot. I'd rather not open the box to a cooked fish.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #22 
HatsuneMiku

any area inland in the LA area is well over 100 deg .. LAX (is city of el segundo) is way cooler since it is very close to the coast so that's where u get the high 80's low 90's this time of year .. other then the cooler coast temps .. it's a sweltering dry heat near or over 100's everywhere else inland ..

basically the more inland you go .. the hotter it gets ..

and at night .. it's still high 80's low 90's where i live .. so there's no worries about weather being too cold .. just too hot ..

a side note .. south cali doesn't really get extreme weather fluctuations like some other states do .. it'll never suddenly drop to 50's at night from 100's during the day .. nor will it drop from 100 degs one day to 70's the next .. even when it rain's it won't drop in temperature drastically .. it will just be hot and humid

Last edited by HatsuneMiku; 09-07-2011 at 07:18 PM.
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote