Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #171 
ManInBlack2010

@BlakbirdxGyarados your avi made me laugh so hard, ROFL
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #172 
Sena Hansler

"whee did you come from?!" hahahaha..... omg that is definitely true. Maine magically poofed to Spartan's side of the tank (I swear the divider was 3 inches higher than the water! and was stuck in place!) Spartan was basically like that, and Maine was all "grrr I'm pretty!!!"
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #173 
erinandares

I knowww! I wanna know what magic she has in her body that allows her to jump to such extreme heights... >.> Spiridion didn't even make her stop eating the food. He just watched. And Harmonia was like "OM NOM NO-" .... "Where am I?"

I love that "Grrr I'm pretty". Lol! Bettas do seem kinda stuck up about their prettiness sometimes, don't they? :3
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #174 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinandares View Post
I knowww! I wanna know what magic she has in her body that allows her to jump to such extreme heights... >.> Spiridion didn't even make her stop eating the food. He just watched. And Harmonia was like "OM NOM NO-" .... "Where am I?"

I love that "Grrr I'm pretty". Lol! Bettas do seem kinda stuck up about their prettiness sometimes, don't they? :3

trust me - when I spawned him he was more intent on fighting his reflection and showing her how pretty he was. xD
Old 11-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #175 
zepherina

oh my gosh! i LOVE this thread! cause i try talking to my cousin but she dosent care! haha.

my boy beetlejuice will swim into my hand when i put it in his tank, and then when i take it out he'll come to the front of the tank and.

flare! then swim swim swim, flare! swim swim flare!

im like, what. are. you. doing! lmao!!

but when i come in my room hes always at the front of his tank looking at me, and if hes not there and i put my face to the glass he just about puts his to the glass!! eeeekkkk!!! its so CUTE!!!

i just put some lil neons in his tank, and hes still trying to figure out what they are! he tries chasing them but they are way to fast for him, their like little rockets!

but hes always showing off his fins, and before i moved him into his 2.5g tank he just had a 1.5g bowl and one night before i went to bed i said "make a bubblenest! lol" and i woke up to the biggest bubblenest ever O_O!!!! HE CAN UNDERSTAND ME! ahhh!!!!

but my girls, penelope will come to the glass with delilah and alexstrasza but when i come up she darts to the back of the tank, while the other two will just float there and stare at me like "well, were waiting, feed us"
zepherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #176 
Sena Hansler

lol! I love it when bettas are willing to sit in your hand when you put your hand in there xD I love how Spartan does that...

I also found that Nemphis was interested in a small fast fishy in his tank... -chase chase chase- ooo what's that? -wanders off- >< darn A.D.D fish
Old 11-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #177 
zepherina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
lol! I love it when bettas are willing to sit in your hand when you put your hand in there xD I love how Spartan does that...

I also found that Nemphis was interested in a small fast fishy in his tank... -chase chase chase- ooo what's that? -wanders off- >< darn A.D.D fish

haha yea, thats what my boy does. sooooo funny.
zepherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #178 
Sena Hansler

makes it worse when I had DIGGERS!!! x.x it was cute but sooo bad lol. Those ones ended up with bare bottom tanks because they'd dig under the rocks...
Old 11-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #179 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack2010 View Post
@BlakbirdxGyarados your avi made me laugh so hard, ROFL
Heheh, glad I got a laugh out of it. xD
Most of my avatars include random phrases that first pop into my head as I look at the picture. Poor SR-71 got Willow's song stuck to his, lol.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #180 
ManInBlack2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
Heheh, glad I got a laugh out of it. xD
Most of my avatars include random phrases that first pop into my head as I look at the picture. Poor SR-71 got Willow's song stuck to his, lol.
hey it fits the picture, lol
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote