Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #211 
mardi

Bowie will go into his little lantern home to sleep at night. Most of the time he'll go in there immediately after I turn off his aquarium light.

Also, I did have a Betta leaf/hammock, which he actually SAT on. It was the most hilarious thing I've seen in quite some time; he, of course, didn't let me get a picture of him.
mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #212 
RandiLynn

For Haloween I bought a couple of those dancing figurines. My girl Cherry Bomb dances with them and absolutely loves the lights that flash with the beat. If she were human, she'd belong in the city and live the nightlife. Very responsive and social fish. She also jumps for her food and attacks it voraciously. My boy Sinbad also would dance, but eventually got bored with it.
RandiLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #213 
CreativePotato

I'm sure this isn't very special, but my Kaida will nibble my finger when I stick it in his tank...~
CreativePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #214 
ManInBlack2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativePotato View Post
I'm sure this isn't very special, but my Kaida will nibble my finger when I stick it in his tank...~
all three of mine will do that, lol, i think it's adorable. Rebel gets especially vicious and will "attack" my finger and flare at it, lol, if i could hug him i would
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #215 
Enbarr

My male betta, Armonde, flares up whenever he sees my mystery snail ...anyone who knows about mystery snails, know how threatening snails are...
Enbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #216 
Scruffy Nerfherder

Hector does a few things that crack me up. When I feed him, he eats the pellet, spits it up, then eats the little pieces. He also swirls around his little pirate decoration!
Scruffy Nerfherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #217 
Alienchick017

My female Betta scarlett had a Chinese ruin type decoration in her 4 gallon and it had little triangle holes in the top of it on all 4 sides and through out the day as she would scout out her tank she would go and put her head in each little hole and look all around inside of it making sure there was nothing in there lol shes always so curious about anything new in or around her tank
Alienchick017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #218 
phanphan1

My betta Prince Charming chases my finger around the tank. I think its super cute :)
phanphan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #219 
Rosso1011

I think he's figured me out, he looked at my finger tip, turned around, swam up to where I was, puffed his cheeks out, and kept his attention on me. It took a minute before he made an effort to attack.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #220 
Myates

My bettas always do cute things.. that or /facepalm things... but this time, it was my boyfriend lol

Him (walks up with his head down): "Can bettas explode?"
Me: "What did you do to Butters?"
Him: "I have been putting a mirror up for about 5 minutes a day, but got caught up in Star Wars and forgot.. it was up for about 20 minutes and Butters was twitching. And every time I made a move on my desk he would rush up to the side and flare at me. He won't stop twitching.."
Me: *facedesk* "Dim the lights and he'll settle down.. poor fish"

Butters is about a 3 month old orange cellophane dalmation who twitches and shakes his head back and forth fast when he thinks you are looking at him, and will react every time he sees my boyfriend play with the dog in the room by following the ball/rope up in the air, etc. He's a very energetic fish.. and 20 minutes in front of a mirror, holy cow for that fish, it's no wonder he didn't explode! 15 minutes later he is still swimming around the tank fast and flaring at the plants..

*facepalm*
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote