Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #1 
Gizmothefreaky

Want to buy or trade for live plants/moss! :3

I would love to buy or trade for some live plants and moss... Particularly java and christmas moss, and any other type of rooted plant. I will consider floating plants, but i am not super fond of their looks.

Here is what i have to trade:

Art skills- I draw your betta(s) and send you the actual piece of art in exchange for plants.

Several collectable Bryers (horses) that just need a good cleaning and a loving home.

Sewing. I will make you almost anything you want. As long as it is small... No ball gowns people! XD

If anyone is interested i can post pictures of the horses and things i have sewn, as well as some art i have done, if not then i dont really want to waste my time.

(( I will also take donated trimmings. i dont care if they are big or small, if it will grow, i will take it. ))

Post here, or PM me for more info. :3
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:14 AM   #2 
Sakura8

Do you happen to have the Zenyatta Breyer?

I have some Java Moss, some Moneywort, Brazillian Micrograss, and Water Wisteria. I can possibly get a hold of other plants too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:46 AM   #3 
Gizmothefreaky

No i dont... Sorry. I only have the "Roy Roger's Trigger" Breyer and "Promises" a rearing brown pinto stallion that i am willing to part with at the moment. They are in a bit of rough shape, seeing as i got them as a kid and they WERE played with, but they arent broken, and Trigger has all his tack. They just need a good cleaning and they will be good as new. :3

I also have "Stardust" the unicorn breyer.... BUT he is really special to me, and i am not going to let him go easily...

Last edited by Gizmothefreaky; 08-23-2011 at 04:50 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:55 AM   #4 
Sakura8

I played with all my collectible horses too. Broke a few legs unfortunately. >.> Best of luck with the plants. Let me know if there's something you can't find and maybe we can work something out.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:56 AM   #5 
Gizmothefreaky

Lol! Not a problem! Thanks for the interest.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #6 
laughing

I have java moss and can take a chunk out but you'd have to wait for it to grow. OR, I can buy you a HUGE chunk of java moss and send it to you. They cost 5$ here but I am not sure how much shipping is to send you moss...
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #7 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
I have java moss and can take a chunk out but you'd have to wait for it to grow. OR, I can buy you a HUGE chunk of java moss and send it to you. They cost 5$ here but I am not sure how much shipping is to send you moss...
Well, that would be awesome, would you take a trade for it? I dont have any cash at the moment, but the breyers are worth at least $15-$20... I am sure i could scrounge for shipping for one of them.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #8 
freeflow246

Sorry, I don't have anything to give you, but I wanted to say that I love Breyers! I had Oberon, a porcelain unicorn that cost me about $80. I had him for a few months, but one day I dropped him onto my mattress from a height of about four feet, and three of his legs broke. Poor guy. :(
Attached Images

freeflow246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #9 
copperarabian

wow, that's so sad he broke three of his legs :( My friend Missrockyhorror has a bunch of stunning bryers.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #10 
Gizmothefreaky

Oh no! That is so unfortunate... Were you able to fix him?