Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-12-2011, 06:53 AM   #11 
Nexangelus

Borderlands is an amazing game. I'm finally getting around to playing the DLC, which is a blast! I know virtually nothing about the sequel, but if it's anything like the first one I'm sure it will be awesome. Super pumped for GoW 3, too. Not a huge fan of shooters, but that game did an excellent job - even the reloading system was enjoyable. Skyrim is on the list too, which I predict will win game of the year, since the game is modelled around highly sucessful player created mods from the first game.
Nexangelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #12 
AngelicScars

Just pre-ordered Gears! 8 more days!

Skyrim is a big one hubby is looking forward too. I tried to get into Oblivion (I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Fable fan) and couldn't get the hang of it. I know he's looking forward to Batman too.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #13 
Princess Penny

Oh awesome, I'm always looking for girls to play with! (I occasionally run into some good gals but they're always part of a clan that has either 1) rules that are too strict for me or 2) lots of annoying younger/teenage girls.) I would definitely be interested in playing with some older/more mature ladies that are into playing casually. I'm 23, married, and work full-time so I just don't have time for the hardcore clans, and I don't play enough to be really super competitive. I pretty much just play for fun, but don't get me wrong, I'm decent, and I play to win ;)

My GT is silvrmustang, feel free to add me! Guys too ;) I play mostly Black Ops right now, occasionally Halo. Never really played Gears online, but I have them. Can't wait for MW3!
Princess Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #14 
sorrelhorse1

Lol my PMS clan is pretty hardcore. They do have some strict rules even for the members. But we have alot of younger girls so we try to create a safe environment for them. I'm looking forward to the anniversary edition of Halo:CE that's coming out in November. I went to GameStop the other day and spent like $300 on stuff that's coming out. I orderded the special edition of Skyrim. But anyone that wants to send me a FR is okay with me. I'm usually on during the day while my kids are at school, or late in the evening when they've been fed bathed and in bed.
sorrelhorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #15 
Princess Penny

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against clans, I would have LOVED it when I was in college! I just don't have the time for it now, for practices and such :( So I am stuck playing with my husband and all his guy friends, lol. Not that they're bad guys, I just wish I could play with some girls now and again too :P just without the commitment required of a clan.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #16 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Penny View Post
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against clans, I would have LOVED it when I was in college! I just don't have the time for it now, for practices and such :( So I am stuck playing with my husband and all his guy friends, lol. Not that they're bad guys, I just wish I could play with some girls now and again too :P just without the commitment required of a clan.
That sounds like me. I don't have time to get into games HEAVILY. I can handle myself, but when you're up against the people that play 12 hours of Halo online a day, well no thank you!
I'm always playing games with our friends (all males), I know no female gamers in person. I'm just happy I have some LIVE now!

oh, and you guys can add me, my name is Biodied (my hubby's old name, if it didn't cost $10 to change the name, I would). Let me know who you are though, or I won't add you.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #17 
Princess Penny

They decreased the cost to change gamertags! I think it's more around $5 now. Not sure of the exact points, I think it's 560 maybe? I did this recently too, ugh. Either way, I know it's much less than the 900 points it used to cost.

I will add you when I get home :)
Old 09-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #18 
AngelicScars

Oh really?! Hmmm I might have to look into it. I feel weird using his old name, it's so NOT me. LOL!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #19 
AngelicScars

It also sucks that we had a shared name at one time and tons of my Guitar Hero and other games that I earned achievements on are all that shared name (and that now my husband uses primarily now).
Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #20 
AngelicScars

I just checked and it's still 800 points to change the name ($10). Sucks.