Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #11 
HazelrahLayna7

Location: A lovely valley in VA, USA But Inkworld, Mossflower woods, Farsala, or The TARDIS is good too.
Talking Watson update!

Watson is MUCH more settled in today! He's swimming much more freely around in QT, and his scales just look SO much better-They're much more shiny...and just...Better looking. And I think he has new fin growth...At least that's what I think it is. When I change his water today I'll take a pic of it when he's in his cup, maybe somebody can confirm it for me.
HazelrahLayna7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #12 
Comet1993

Congratulations on your new betta. =] He's really pretty! You seem to have done your research, and I'm sure he'll be very happy with you!
Comet1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #13 
HazelrahLayna7

Location: A lovely valley in VA, USA But Inkworld, Mossflower woods, Farsala, or The TARDIS is good too.
Thank you, Comet! I'm trying my best! :}

Here is a pic of Watson's new growth:

And I think those dark splotches on his body is just the camera flash, but I'm going to keep an eye on them. And the whiteness at the base of his tail is just the new growth that's bunched up there as far as I can tell.

Last edited by HazelrahLayna7; 09-10-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #14 
betta lover1507

wow he is gorgeous 0.0 am not much of a CT fan but this changes that, SPAWN HIM =DD am kidding u don't need too
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:23 PM   #15 
HazelrahLayna7

Haha, the whole breeding thing seems so complicated! I think I'll leave it for the people who have more expertize. And I didn't even plan on getting a crowntail, Watson just came and *boom* I got a crowntail. XD
Old 09-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #16 
betta lover1507

mines spawned successfully but the fries died =[ ama try it again maybe get a CT girl for 'em. it actually sounds complicated but it is not. the only reason you see heaters n stuff because they want everything perfect i don't even have a heater XP. am just saying you don't need too

purdy betta XP i had a female VT combodian before had the same colors as him.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #17 
HazelrahLayna7

I wish you luck if you ever try to spawn them again!

Its such a pretty color-I wonder if Watson will stay that way or change?

And Watson decided to eat today! At least I'm 99.99% sure.
I fed him then wandered off and when I came back he was hanging out in the corner where the food had been, and he looked like, "Who, me? Over here near the pellet corner? Never!" And there were no pellets! And then when I changed the water I only counted the ones I had fed last night, so there's more evidence!
Haha...I was going to be sneaky and put one pellet in and see if I could catch him eating it, but sis distracted me and then the pellet was gone! I don't see it anywhere in the bottom of the tank, so I believe he ate it!
Old 09-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #18 
Pataflafla

Sounds like he is eating. Maybe you'll catch him tonight or tomorrow.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #19 
HazelrahLayna7

Talking

Well, sis fed Watson tonight so I didn't get to spy on him, but no pellets are left! Tomorrow!

He is sooo cute..He's got his spunk back now and will watch me as I walk around in the kitchen (He's on the table.) with this expression: And then when I look at him he snaps out of it and flares at me before fleeing to his plant to hide!
Old 09-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #20 
Laki

He's a very handsome betta boy!! :D Congrats!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote