Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #11 
TwilightNite

That is really awful! That lady dose NOT know how to care for them!! I am not trying to sound rude But I want to remind you that there are a lot of pretty young forum members on here and e I understand you where really mad and had a couple drinks but the best thing to do is to not chose words that littler kids than us should not pick up and start using.
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #12 
Raene

Es ist eine Schande, dass die Mitarbeiter denken, dass es keine Rolle, wie Sie diese Tiere zu behandeln zusammen mit ihren Kunden. Es tut mir leid, dass Sie mit dem rohen Mitarbeiter zu tun hatte.
Raene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #13 
DazzleKitty

I am not trying to stir up issues but I rather agree with Vaughan06. I think you really overreacted at first. However, I wasn't there and I don't know if at first you approached them nicely about it or immediately had an attitude. I'm one who usually holds my tongue at downright mean customers, but some people just can't handle immediately being attacked like that.

Perhaps if you nicely reminded them over the course of several weeks and had no good luck, then I would just go right to the manager.
DazzleKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #14 
Abby

i was very polite until she was rude and i mentioned the other ladies didnt seem to mind my helping them out and her attitude had me leave the fish on the counter and walk out
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #15 
Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raene View Post
Es ist eine Schande, dass die Mitarbeiter denken, dass es keine Rolle, wie Sie diese Tiere zu behandeln zusammen mit ihren Kunden. Es tut mir leid, dass Sie mit dem rohen Mitarbeiter zu tun hatte.
translated: It is a shame that people think that it does not matter how you treat these animals with their customers. I'm sorry you had to do with the rough people.

Thanks Raene.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #16 
vaygirl

People who go into a pet store care about animals. They're going to point out issues if they care. An employee should treat every customer like they're important and valuable. That's how I feel about it.

My family has been in the restaurant business my whole life and if there's one thing that was drilled into me, it's that the customer is always right. No matter what. Even if she was internally rolling her eyes and thought Abby was a crazy person, she should take the fish and see to it. We, as customers, should never be given the idea that the employee of the store isn't taking the care of their stock seriously. Instead, all she did was lose a customer and make herself look immature. It's not personal. It's business. It's her job.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #17 
Abby

I was begining to see potential in the fish they were begining to get (granted there transport is horrible, a styrofoam box with one layer of cups but enough room that the cups can tumble around, i found jimmys cup standing on its lid)

so shes just LOST a decent paying customer. im going to go back one day and find out who she was (in the hiarachy chart) and see if theres not something i can do about her attitude.

"WE actually look after our fish" then why am I seeing fin damage, rot fin melt and long dead fish?? no joke i pointed out 4 MOULDY dead fish from their DISPLAY tank.

not to mention none can tell a male PK from a female (i fished two males outta their female tank and pointed out a few to keep an eye on. and basically gave the other ladies so basic info to HELP them look after their fish. then the next week shes in there and rude as ever.

Granted i cant just tip the filthy water into a bin and top it up or medicate it like some people here do at wal mart. but youd think bringing it to the attention of an aquarium employee would bring some help for the fish?

When they find sick fish they stack the containers under the female tank in a cupboard to be medicated i wonder how many fish sit there till they die forgotten?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #18 
HatsuneMiku

x_x it must be such a frustrating experience your going through abby .. *hugs* .. i hope that things get better there ..

i'm lucky here .. all the petsmarts and petco's around me .. have very good employees that try hard to take care of their fish department ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote