Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #1 
Aquarianblue

Poem,and a picture!

Hello to everyone!

I have abit of time on my hands, so I thought I'd offer a fun new thing for your betta/other fish pleasure. Poem and a picture! I have always liked to jot down cool poems all the time. and that muse is getting me to grow. So here's what I'm offering. a poem for your betta, or any other pet. written just for your betta. I can also write a neat little ditty for ya. I am also wanting to learn to draw better. (I'm pretty bad) but I'm offering the very best I can do drawing of your betta, with any kind of caption you may desire. Maybe even get into making them a new theme of avatar if you desire. Open to anything else to, just let me know what I can do.
Aquarianblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

could you draw skylight? his picture is not showing his face though but he is a royal blue VT, with red splashes, a black face and red next to his gills(it is hard to describe him since he past away ='[[) , here is his picture:

thx if you can {=]
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #3 
Aquarianblue

Alright. I will be starting your drawing just as quick as I can. Did you want me to draw him as he is here? and try giving him a face as well, since I won't be drawing blurry?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #4 
betta lover1507

yes i will like him to have a head (lol it sounded funny XP) his head is normally grayish and has that red on his gills (i hoe you got the picture)
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blue+...&tx=103&ty=109
some thing like that, also his has this torn on his anal fin that is very long torn (it almost splits the fin)
Old 09-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #5 
Aquarianblue

Alright. I am looking forward to undertaking my first ever Betta picture. I am going to do my best, but like I said, I am not good at drawing, but with practice I will be. Did you want me to create any kind of poem for him as well?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #6 
betta lover1507

i do not mind ( i have a story but it is a bit long and sad)
Old 09-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #7 
Aquarianblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
could you draw skylight? his picture is not showing his face though but he is a royal blue VT, with red splashes, a black face and red next to his gills(it is hard to describe him since he past away ='[[) , here is his picture:

thx if you can {=]
By chance do you have a more clear picture of this same guy? I can try my best at this, but my abilitys are very limited to begin with. I can do this for you, but if a more clear pic of him exists, I'd rather try with that. But as I say, either way it can be done
Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 AM   #8 
Aquarianblue

Ok, I'm doing my best an starting this picture now. And what's the story? I guess I wanna get a feel of him, it will kinda tell me how to draw him.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #9 
betta lover1507

well i wanted to get a female, and i saw him and there were no females. so i picked him up in a 0.5 gallon tank that came with him and i named him skylight on the way home. so when i had him in the tank my cats used to always drop him. so that is how he got a torn anal fin. so they moved my room and got a 27 gallon that was just for him. when ever i put on classical music, he would always build a bubble nest it made me happy to see him happy. but i also wanted to get some females too and that was my purpose to go to pet supplies. my parents told me (by force) to give skylight away to my little brother. i told my brother "take care of him an i mean it" he said "ok i will". they gave him the 27 gals (high) with him, and they gave my a 30 gals by width.so that how i got my first "two" females sapphire and scarlet. i regretted giving him away because i loved him and he was my first blue VT male. so back to my brother, and he lied. me and my dad had to take care of him, we fed him, cleaned the tank, etc. then my dumb brother wanted to get tetra's because my stupid mouth said that you could keep them with a male. he got 5 tetra's that where mean to the male. always harassed him, he got torned fins , and his anal fin never healed. so awhile that, he FINALLY started taking care of him. but he only cleaned the tank once a month or so. he never even goes to HIS OWN ROOM to check on HIS fish. i had ti check on him since i still loved skylight. then one day i went to check on him as usually, i noticed his anal and tail fin started to turn grey on the tips. i knew it was fin rot. but we had no money to buy a medication. so he was dyeing slowly. i got angry at my brother and wouldn't talk to him for days. so he died slowly. one day i woke up my brother told me that skylight died this mourning i told him " get the h*** out of my room" i really got mad at him because it was HIS FAULT for not caring properly. then like 3 days later he went up so dumbly " can i get red tail sharks??" i mean REALLY?!? i said mad as heck " you just killed your fish since you didn't care for it, and then you want red tail sharks that are harder to keep?!". my dad told him about elephant nosed fish. he got all excited about it but he doesn't even know to take care of a betta, i got mad after wards because you know what my dad said? " angelica help him take care of them when we could get them" i said "no, he has to learn to take care of his own fish BY HIMSELF". then a week later he got platies, he said " i really wanted elephant noses" pouting i got mad like he doesn't know how to care of anything. so he didn't care for skylight and also he never built a bubble nest when my brother had him, so he died in a place he never liked =''[
Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #10 
betta lover1507

well he is royal blue VT with red splashes on his anal fin with a torn on it. has a black-ish grey face with that red streak on his gill: something like these
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=male+...1t:429,r:7,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=male+...:429,r:2,s:121
i hope you got the picture