Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #1 
GrellxUndertaker

Theme song.

I always feel that my betta fish should have a theme song.....Just one that matches their personality or something. I'll share the fish, the song and the youtube link!

Grell: Hot Chelie Rae- Tonight Tonight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzlNFcT2aOE&ob=av2e
I just think it matches his carefree attitude about everything. He just swims around minding his own business, Occasonally looking at me as if...He;s like. "lalala, Oh hey look something" And then continues on his buisness. I love that about him.

Undertaker: Vocaloids Gumi- Ten Faced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17i0...el_video_title
I think this one matches Undertaker because he acts so differently depending on the situation. If i put my finger over the tank, he swims a way but if he sees me giving him food, he's completely an agressive eater. He tends to strut around his tank but as soon as he sees grell he tends to back down and freek out a little.
GrellxUndertaker is offline   Reply With Quote