Betta Fish Forum banner

Excalibur

Tags
betta white
1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  MMAsac 
#1 ·
This is my first betta ever, his name is Excalibur. I have a whole thread dedicated to his tank in the betta fish care section.

I just got him today from Wal-Mart. Now, I know buying fish from Wal-Mart is not a good thing, but they actually make an effort to take care of their fish here at the Chadron Wally World.

I do not know what kind of betta he is, and am kind of curious to find out as much as I can about him.

#2 ·
wow, he is absolutely stunning!!!!! I looooove him, you're so lucky!!!!

#8 ·
Just an update, and sorry for the double post. He is doing really good, and has been renamed Shiro.

#9 ·
Oh my goodness! I had a betta named Excalibur a few years ago! I couldn't decide what to name him, but when I glanced at a book of King Arthur stories and saw that he matched the color of the sword, I knew it was meant to be.
He had a gold head, baby blue body, and pearly white fins. He was a beautiful crowntail, and survived sitting on my counter for a day when my cat knocked his tank over. Best fishie ever. Sorry for spilling all over your thread. :/
Your betta is gorgeous! I've always loved yellows. I can't wait to see how he colors up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.