Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #1 
Laki

ebay wins :D

I won 5 moss balls (I think reg size) and 20 IAL which are each about 10inches big. IM SO EXCITED!!! Why? Because of the price I paid! In total on the 2 orders I think like 15$ is charged to my paypal. What a haul! I'll post here when they come! This is the firs ttime I ordered live plants online! Since they're moss balls they'll be fine .

Question though, with the IAL how much would I put in my 1 gal? The seller recommended putting one of their large leaves in a 10-15 gal for a week. SO should I break mine up? And should I let them stand up or lay on the bottom? Will it reduce cleaning the tank every 2 days? (I know it will make the water brown) I don't know much about them except that they are good for trop fishand esp spawning bettas!! :P since Lakitu isn't spawning I still thought it would be nice to have for natural purposes and toxins and what have you.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #2 
Laki

So bc of my bragging about the price of the moss balls, I have already gifted 3 :( One to my friend who has never heard of them and might want one for a decoration and 2 to my sister who has 2 bettas. One each for her tanks. That leaves me with 3 moss balls though!!! :D I'm so happy!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #3 
Laki

Ok.. It's been a big day for me. Went out to PetSmart to get bunny's hay (really resisted the buying of a white and blue possibly marble CT or a VT just like it) and went from there to Pets Unlimited (very depressed after that visit) to Wal Mart and nobody knew what the heck a Zoo Med Betta Therm heater was. O.o So all I bought was a Zoo med hammock leaf thingy until my IAL's get here.
Came home and went online. Found them no problem on PetSmart's website, the heater I mean, and it's on the way with a thermometer!!

Watching the mailbox now for all my packages!! :D
Old 09-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #4 
iloveengl

lol Sounds like it's been a fun shopping day!
iloveengl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #5 
Laki

Won't be so fun when my credit bill comes in !!!! :D (Although, aside from PetSmart I got everything for ridiculous cheap. The heater was NOWHERE in Canada with cheap shipping :/ )