Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #71 
Aquarianblue

Oh, good! Well, if that beautiful HM don't work out, please let me know. He'd be spoiled, and well loved/paid attention to. I spend alot of my time, just adoring my bettas. But no matter what happens, so glad your boys got good homes. And I wish you a safe move, and best of luck in your endeavors!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #72 
Gizmothefreaky

@iloveengl:

After laying awake for hours and hours last night, watching Tybalt, i realized that i could not let him go if i wanted to... He is actually going to be staying here with me. I am so sorry for the confusion. ^^;

I walked nearly six hours to pick this guy up, because i dont have a car, three hours there three hours back, and he was such a trooper, even when he got sloshed around in his bag for three hours he didnt even skip a beat, as soon as he was in his tank he colored right up and even ate right away...

Im sorry again, i hope you can forgive me...

In his place i am willing to put my female in his place for absolutely free, just shipping, or combined with Endy for completely free... But i just cant bear to see Tybalt go, i would be kicking myself for so long after losing him.

This is my female, Kisses, she is in good shape to breed, i keep her nearly always conditioned because i think that females look more healthy slightly plump and happy, lol.

She is purple and red, and super spunky, she will nibble your fingers if you put them in the water, and follows your face along the tank glass... It almost seems like she is dancing with you sometimes.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #73 
iloveengl

I completely understand. He's just a gorgeous little rosetail. :)

I'll pass on Endy then, since I'm not really looking for a female to adopt right now. It looks like Endy has a lot of fans, so he'll have a great new home in seconds.

Best of luck with your situation gizmo. I hope everything starts looking up for you!! :)
Old 09-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #74 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveengl View Post
I completely understand. He's just a gorgeous little rosetail. :)

I'll pass on Endy then, since I'm not really looking for a female to adopt right now. It looks like Endy has a lot of fans, so he'll have a great new home in seconds.

Best of luck with your situation gizmo. I hope everything starts looking up for you!! :)
I am so glad that you understand, thank you for not being upset, i know you were really wanting them... If i had another male i was willing to offer you i totally would... ^^;

I am sure that Endy will find a home fast. I know that Aquarianblue was even willing to pick him up... So i will PM them.

Thank you again for not being upset.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:27 PM   #75 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianblue View Post
Oh, good! Well, if that beautiful HM don't work out, please let me know. He'd be spoiled, and well loved/paid attention to. I spend alot of my time, just adoring my bettas. But no matter what happens, so glad your boys got good homes. And I wish you a safe move, and best of luck in your endeavors!

Hello, i would like to let you know that Endy is up for adoption again, if you are still interested in coming to pick him up then he is all yours for $5.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #76 
Aquarianblue

:D

I would be more then happy to adopt Endy plus that female!!! I am begining to start a sorority, and Endy would be a happy, spoiled boy. so totally calling dibs, and PM inc.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #77 
BettaMiah

Oh, he is beautiful! Beautiful.

Endy also has a very nice gold color.

Oh, I so want Splat.

So, my mom is okay with it, buts she still has to ask my dad. He will be gone for awhile.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #78 
Aquarianblue

Endy is gonna live in a silver/gold themed 10g. with plants. already looking into his decor. Lol.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #79 
BettaMiah

You are getting Endy? Awesome!!!

Could I suggest a tank theme maybe?

I think if you kept it very low on color, like black gravel and a grey decoration and white grey and black plants, his Gold color would really pop and look STUNNING.

If you use bright colors, he might get washed out.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #80 
Aquarianblue

good to know. I'm gonna take that under advisement.
Closed Thread