Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #11 
Princess Penny

I got that tank and was going to use it for my betta but I didn't even bother putting the tube in or using the bubbler. The tube just seemed like a death trap! I later found a better tank so I took it back though :P
Princess Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #12 
Laki

I bought one with the bubbler (1 gal Aquaview or something) and I noticed the most shocking case of tail nipping (which I first thought was rot) after it. I have since turned it off and now his tail is healing a great pace! I thought Lakitu loved bubbles too bc we have a syringe which we play with him with but the quicker the bubbles the worse he seeemd to get :/
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #13 
Potential4Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I bought one with the bubbler (1 gal Aquaview or something) and I noticed the most shocking case of tail nipping (which I first thought was rot) after it. I have since turned it off and now his tail is healing a great pace! I thought Lakitu loved bubbles too bc we have a syringe which we play with him with but the quicker the bubbles the worse he seeemd to get :/
Oh thats horrible! Ra's doing a lot better now that its going 1 bubble every 3-4 secconds
Potential4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #14 
Pitluvs

Eeek wet ferret!! Loves!!

But yes, I left mine in and Ben actually got upset if it was off LOL this tank has a stopper on the top to prevent bettas from going down the tube... I always kept my water at the top of the tube so Ben couldn't get to it anyways.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #15 
Potential4Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
Eeek wet ferret!! Loves!!

But yes, I left mine in and Ben actually got upset if it was off LOL this tank has a stopper on the top to prevent bettas from going down the tube... I always kept my water at the top of the tube so Ben couldn't get to it anyways.
lol that was her first bath last night cuz we got her a lil earlier last night, her name is Misty and shes under 6mos

I keep mine at the top of the tube as well and Ra has expressed no interest to go down it whatsoever. And he's been in it since thursday.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #16 
Pitluvs

I had 5 ferrets at once before, love the little critters. I have pet rats now, and cant have ferrets anymore.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #17 
Potential4Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
I had 5 ferrets at once before, love the little critters. I have pet rats now, and cant have ferrets anymore.
Wow...shes my first ever lol my boyfriend has had 6 in the past so he and my best friend are the go to for everything ferret i need. I love her to pieces lol and ive had to two days lol
Old 09-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #18 
Laki

Ferrets are awesome!! I don't have, or ever will, have any. I am currently helping out my small animal rescue raise the funds to help 2 ferrets they have in with adrenal disease:( Makes me sad. BUT they're awesome little guys! I love the bath pic! <3
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #19 
Potential4Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Ferrets are awesome!! I don't have, or ever will, have any. I am currently helping out my small animal rescue raise the funds to help 2 ferrets they have in with adrenal disease:( Makes me sad. BUT they're awesome little guys! I love the bath pic! <3
Oh after we trade her to my boyfriends dad- cuz hes who shes intended for, im just fostering- I told my bf we're getting two more...Ill take them over cats lol And it was her first bath ever shes only 6mos and she was terrified lol only to roll all over her toys to dry off more lol

Tags
bubbler speed