Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #1 
bettarainbow
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Looking for a betta genius...?

Hi, i'm looking for a betta genius, someone who is really good drawing betta from a photo. If there is one, please let me know. If you can show me what you can do then i will send you few photo and i want you to draw those fishes for me. I'm doing a project for school.
If i like what you do, i will let you pick one of my betta from my fishroom for free. If you are local, it's even better, i wont have to deal with shipping supply, thank you.
bettarainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #2 
bettaluvies
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: south africa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettarainbow View Post
Hi, i'm looking for a betta genius, someone who is really good drawing betta from a photo. If there is one, please let me know. If you can show me what you can do then i will send you few photo and i want you to draw those fishes for me. I'm doing a project for school.
If i like what you do, i will let you pick one of my betta from my fishroom for free. If you are local, it's even better, i wont have to deal with shipping supply, thank you.
hey there i can do my best if you like, i dont draw super detailed, but realistic still you know, i dont have a pic on hand, but ill get you one tommorow, its late here, does it have to be a betta? i just finished a pretty otter...
bettaluvies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #3 
BettaMiah
Member
 
BettaMiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Colorado
I would do it if that Betta came with a tank and everything else. Lol.

But here-

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=81188
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:58 PM   #4 
betta lover1507
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
am somewhat a good artist you could look at my lastest uploaded pics:
sorry bad quality camera




if you like them just ask me
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #5 
copperarabian
Member
 
copperarabian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
you could commission someone on Deviant art, there are some incredible artist on that site :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #6 
bettarainbow
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMiah View Post
I would do it if that Betta came with a tank and everything else. Lol.

But here-

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=81188


Well, depend where you live. If you are local, it won't be a problem but if you are 100 miles away or out of state, i dont think it will work.

Here is an exemple of betta drawing by a breeder, this is what i want, use your imagination.
Attached Images
 
bettarainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #7 
betta lover1507
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
well i live in Illnoise so there is no chance =[
i could try something like that

besides if i did live where you do what kind of betta fish is it? like a VT or a DT something like those?

Last edited by betta lover1507; 09-22-2011 at 04:28 PM.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #8 
bettarainbow
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
well i live in Illnoise so there is no chance =[
i could try something like that

besides if i did live where you do what kind of betta fish is it? like a VT or a DT something like those?

No not those. I have 20 hmplkat, 35 ct, 5 giant hmplakat and a little more than 100 halfmoon.

You will get something like that fish, one of my hm butterfly. I have close to 60 butterfly hm.
Attached Images
 
bettarainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #9 
betta lover1507
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
awww soo pweetty! >w< i have plentiful of space. but i do not live in california ='[[
i would love to have a female HM
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #10 
betta lover1507
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettarainbow View Post
Well, depend where you live. If you are local, it won't be a problem but if you are 100 miles away or out of state, i dont think it will work.

Here is an exemple of betta drawing by a breeder, this is what i want, use your imagination.
since you showed me that pic it encouraged me to do these:


and a female:
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Really genius tank! creamcookie Betta Chat 6 08-22-2010 09:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.