Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #1 
ChelseaK

Juvies need a good home!

Hello! I'm looking to get rid of the last of my spawn. I am selling them really cheap... as in $1 per fish, plus cost of shipping. I really REALLY just want them to go to good homes because they are going to a pet store soon. It's a nice store, they take care of their fish, but you never know where they are going from there.

They are mostly Delta tails, both parents were Marbles. All of the ones that I have kept have very pretty coloring. Even the ones that don't appear like marbles at first change their color.
Anyway, here are some pictures! Let me know as soon as possible any interest. This will be my last weekend with them. Let me know how many you want, male/female, color and I will do my best to pick out a fishy you will love!

(This one is one of my keepers, but just so you can see what they can look like)
Attached Images

Last edited by ChelseaK; 09-02-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #2 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Wow... for some reason I am really liking that male on the top right in your attatched images. His scales are just formed that way (or is it color)? I'm guessing it's just sort of a defect or whatnot, but I like it.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #3 
Amphibianite

Do you have a blue marble female? If so how much would shipping be? Also gotta say love the bottom left haha
Old 09-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #4 
mernincrazy8525

i love the bottom middle and left! i want them!
Old 09-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #5 
Creat

I would love one how much would shipping be to redmond wa? I agree with BlakbirdxGyarados that male is amazing :) and is that all of them? Could I ask to see them flaring if its not to hard (if it is i understand )
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #6 
Amphibianite

Yeah I am in Central Oregon so shipping should be the same for you and I, Creat.
I love the middle and bottom left. But I would also really like a blue marble female if you have one :P
Old 09-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #7 
BetterBetta

How much do you think shipping would be down to southwest Florida? I think these juvies are adorable(:
Old 09-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #8 
Guppie luver

How about shipping to north east ill. I live near chicago!
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #9 
ChelseaK

If I haven't already responded to your PM, PM me because I'm getting confused! Haha! But yes, I've been told that the scale pattern is a defect, but I LOVE it. I was going to keep him if no one wanted him, but someone has claimed him (you know who you are.) I'll try to PM people that have expressed particular interest, but I'm short on time right now.

@Creat, I have tried to get pictures of them flaring, and the males do flare and make regular bubblenests, but in the containers I have them in it's so hard to get good pictures.

As you can see from the pictures of the one I've kept, some have interesting dorsals. I'm sure you could breed it out of them (if that's the intention of course) but I think it looks really cool how he looks like he's always wearing a crown on his head :) Not all of them have that dorsal, most have a normal looking Delta
Old 09-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #10 
Amphibianite

I was just curious on what shipping to Oregon would be, and also if you have any nice blue marble girls. I have been looking for one for awhile with no luck around here.
Closed Thread