Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #11 
Draug Isilme

I'll be sure to look it up. The main reason why I'm not fretting is I know if you look hard enough, you can find other alternatives that are cheaper and more efficient than you would just because it has a label on them... I'm usually a 'get in, get out' kinda person with stores, but with stuff like this, I'll stand there for an hour or so contemplating on what the best solution would be for the given situation- which I do usually try to spend as much time I can looking stuff up xD but yeah, I'll do that ^.^
Draug Isilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #12 
Pitluvs

There's always a cheaper solution, like the DIY divider that costs $3 or the pre packaged divider at the petstore for $15. Or sand from home depot instead of sand from a petstore. Research is key though :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote