Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #1 
Laki

Acacia's Bunday!

Sept 18 is the birthday of my bunny, Acacia! Thought I wold share. I got her in January 2007 so her "gotcha day" isn't until then. But I got her at 4 months old from some byb around the bay. She isn't the most social bunny out there, and god knows she's misunderstood. She has an attitude and you sometimes gotta know when to tip toe around her but I love her!!

She's been through a lot. The byb kept her in a tiny cage with her momma and 3 siblings (one of which had a broken leg) then by the time I got her she had developed severe territorial issues and aggression (from hormones) which spaying didn't seem to fix until she reached about 1 yr. I had another bunny too for a while who wasn't spayed so Acacia was always hissy about the scent of her raging hormones. It was a unique situation! Once, Acacia got out of her homemade NIC cage and they fought through the bars, she developed an abscess and it rotted out her cheek bone That cost me many days of worry and patience. A very good doctor fixed her up and although it marred her face, she's still the prettiest Belle at the Ball <3

Happy Bunday Acacia!!!
Attached Images

Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:05 AM   #2 
Leeniex

Aw, she's beautiful!! Happy Bunday!! :)
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #3 
Laki

Thanks :D I was going to surprise her with a parsley salad, but I found out the hard way that she, with her maturing mind, refuses to eat parsley anymore. :/ So at work tonight I have to find something better. I also hope to get a Cat-it ball with the spiral release. (she has the regular Cat-it balls figured out that she picks them up and slams them on the floor to break off the cover -_-' )
Old 09-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

She's pretty. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #5 
Laki

Thanks :D She's a chinchilla sable ^.^ I adore her coloring!