Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #51 
TheCrysCat

Okay, seriously? I'd love to open a pet store, have bettas in decent containers, have good, educated employees... but unless you're either rich or have a loan out, it's not gonna work. Although I may not post as much as I used to, I lurk around quite a bit. As soon as anyone disagrees with you, you become rude and snarky.

No one wants an apology out of you, they want you to start acting your age. Every time someone contradicts you, you reply by either snarking at them, missing the entire point, or you start whining about how you apparently don't know anything. Get. Over. It. No one's saying that you're stupid, or that you don't know how to care for fish.

Is that how you talk to people in real life? If I talked to my parents the way you talk to people on here, who are trying to give you advice, I'd get smacked upside the head. You've been *very* rude to everyone on here, and there's no excuse for that. If you thought that they were saying something rude or derogatory, you report it to the mods and don't fuel the flames.

And I'm sure that if you reply, you're going to pick on some little thing I said or completely ignore the point. Whatever. One day you're going to do this to someone whose not going to take your crap, and I hope for your sake it's while you're still young enough to learn.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #52 
vaygirl

I think this thread has run it's course. Closing!
Posted via Mobile Device
Closed Thread