Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #1 
ForbiddenSecrets

Unhappy My whole world is crashing down on me...

The past couple of weeks have completely devastated my life and now I'm not sure what to do. First my aunt1 breaks her knee and has been stuck in the hospital because she has some infection that they can't figure out and they won't operate so she's just stuck being in pain. Aunt2, who has been going through kemo for breast cancer develops lymphoma a week before her husband is struck with some stroke like thing that tore his short term memory. He can't remember anything since that day and he seems to reset every five minutes. Its painful to be around someone who was once so brilliant ... who now cannot work or do anything except basic life tasks. Then out of the blue four days ago my grandmother has a stroke and... we lost her. She was still super active, I just went to los Vegas with her... and she beat me at every table.

Between all he hospital visits and trying to support my family and planning a funeral the last thing we needed was for my father to lose his job today. We can't make things meet as they are and now.... we're going to lose the house. Right when we were starting to hey back on track. I mean I pay for what I can but work keeps lowering my hours and now I can't afford to stay in college. So, as I was crying I walked over to my fish only to notice that since yesterday he has developed ich. I don't even know how... 50% weekly on a 29 with two fish should have been enough. I'm... I can't take today.
ForbiddenSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #2 
ThePearlFish

Gosh! I am so sorry you are having such a terrible time :(

I don't know what words to offer you, but keep your chin up, things will start looking up!

Hugs!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about everything! That is a LOT of stuff to deal with. Sometimes things happen and we have no idea why. We're here for you if you need to talk or need a shoulder to cry on. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time in your life.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #4 
ForbiddenSecrets

Thanks very much you guys. I just needed to get this out somewhere. I can't let my parents lose their house, even if we have to gut it and sell all our things they are too close to having it paid off. This can ruin their futures. Also I'm worried my dad might go back to drinking. He was never a bad man or a drunk but it plus his eating habits were making him really ill. I can't lose him too. I feel bad for my fish I promised them more plants because I had to set up another tHo to keep my girl so neither has enough at the moment. sigh lol. I'm keeping up the hope that things will get better.... they can just do it soon.

Edit: Ah man get this - I'm trying to take a test for my CAS315 class [child development] and it only allows me three attempts. Well... the test kept error-ing every time and each time it counted as an attempt. I just got a 0. I'm really wondering what evil thing I made angry.

Last edited by ForbiddenSecrets; 09-23-2011 at 06:03 PM.
ForbiddenSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #5 
EverythingNice55

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! That is awful! I hope it all becomes happier for you soon! I am sorry for your loss.
EverythingNice55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:09 PM   #6 
missm83

Im so sorry for everything thats going on in your life...i cant say i had the same things happen to me but i did lose my twin brother 2years ego(he was only 26)then my fiance cheated on me and i moved to VA from NJ for him since he got a fed job..then my best friends mom died from breast cancer..,then my grandfather died (couldnt go to the funeral cuz he lived in europe) few years back my dad was in a bad accident he was in a coma for 3months..doc gave him 10%life chance..but with a miracle he came out of it after 23 surgeries 6month of therapy hes about 75% of him old self...a lot of stuff all at onces...it sucks and you cant stop it..now im jobless i lost my job 5 month ego still cant find anything..im grateful i could have moved back home but i hate it...
YOU CANT GIVE UP !!! life does go on and it will get better...if you ever need to chat let me know!!best wishes to you and your fam

Last edited by dramaqueen; 09-23-2011 at 07:29 PM.
missm83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #7 
betta dude

wow i hope things get better
betta dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #8 
Leeniex

I am so sorry! I can relate, my world fell apart about 20 years ago. I hope you have someone close to you that you can talk to. My friend that stuck with me back then is still my best friend.

All I can do is send you some (((hugs))).
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #9 
Bresn

If something like that happen to me,I will be on my bed covering myself and crying.
Bresn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #10 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenSecrets View Post

Edit: Ah man get this - I'm trying to take a test for my CAS315 class [child development] and it only allows me three attempts. Well... the test kept error-ing every time and each time it counted as an attempt. I just got a 0. I'm really wondering what evil thing I made angry.

ahh I hate when you only have 3 attempts!

I bet that your worries are interfering with you quizzes and studies. I know sometimes there are deadlines with school that you just need to get things done like that, but when it comes to those times, maybe drink some calming tea and do something calm for 5 min. before taking the quiz (like maybe watching the serenity of your tanks) to clear your mind a but for better focusing. :)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote